Circoloco - sellouts

Just noticed I got the same email I think.

I’ve never been overly keen on wearing T-shirt’s with nightclub names on.

Saw a lad with one on once, think I was in Amnesia, and I thought he worked there. Asked him where the nearest pissers were and he snapped back something along the lines of ‘I don’t fcuking work here’

??‍♂️

70€ for fruit of the loom tshirt
u pay quiet 60€ for the brand such blue marlin Tshirts 70€
I paid a fruit of them tshirt with 60's rock band name for 10€ at a rockabilly gig a few years ago
I was planning to buy a dc10 beach bag or bag to carry in the back when home,if anyone know the price ,let me know
Did their shop in ibz town n pdb shut?

u got them for free,just bend on the dancefloor such as lighters ,especially in dc10 where the % of messy people is the max,there ?
I got 2 space(purple n black) tshirt to sale from space closing 16's goodie bag to sale as not my size .10€ new each ,still have their space ibz circle showing I havent use them
Price written on it 25€

Yes prices are high. Quality is very good! No Fruit of the Loom. Some people enjoy clothes with a bit quality. If you pay 53 or 73 (closing) for a ticket then 70 for a t-shirt isn't that crazy to be honest. If you want a cheaper t-shirt, there is still a DC10 shop @ Ibiza Town. There a t-shirt is like 25/30 max. To each their own :)

Yeah.. been doing it for years with skateboard logo stuff way before the internet..then when i stated going to Ibiza I had cream,MOS ect. and record labels R&S being a favorite.. not Hugo boss or Ralph Lauren.

Yeah.. been doing it for years with skateboard logo stuff way before the internet..then when i stated going to Ibiza I had cream,MOS ect. and record labels R&S being a favorite.. not Hugo boss or Ralph Lauren.
Telll me how, Id love to do that

Telll me how, Id love to do that
I don't do it at home. I go to a t shirt print place near me . Helps living near a tacky seaside town lol. But I've used place in town that do real good print no questions asked. I only get 2 or 3 done..

'Quality is very good'. No t shirt is worth 70 euros (nor does it cost that to make), they are selling this purely on the brand and have the temerity to say 'no soul for sale'. They need to stop mugging people off. One day people will grow up and 'not believe the hype'.

Yes.

This.

There’s no chance I’d pay 70 bucks to look like a glass collector.

Back