Circoloco @ DC10 2016

little_minx

Hé Hé :

13010867_10154160332827425_7744825262525623029_n.jpg

SOURCE : FaceBook CiRCoLoco

Looks like usual suspects (which is a good thing) with the DVS1 and David August sneaking in there. Completely diff sounds but nice to see them both in the mix.

The challenge will be how to enjoy the party in a packed place :D & find some good spots :eek:
I ll buy the ticket at dc10 shop PDB,asking for a free poster of the event , once in ibz on sat 21 may in order not to buy those overpriced such 70€ instead of 50€ for opening 14 ...on monday may 23 the tickets may be sold out before 11.00 am,i did not believe ibz 14,a rp in pdb when sayin last 4 dc10 ticket for 55€ & 10mn later,once back from dc10 pdb shop that didnt have anymore , the rp told us too late to us (3lads),already sold ....
2 of us paid 60€ in pdb just b4 ushuaia place & i paid mine 70€ :mad: at moma the bar in front bora bora beach bar, steak & sketch...

The challenge will be how to enjoy the party in a packed place :D & find some good spots :eek:
I ll buy the ticket at dc10 shop PDB,asking for a free poster of the event , once in ibz on sat 21 may in order not to buy those overpriced such 70€ instead of 50€ for opening 14 ...on monday may 23 the tickets may be sold out before 11.00 am,i did not believe ibz 14,a rp in pdb when sayin last 4 dc10 ticket for 55€ & 10mn later,once back from dc10 pdb shop that didnt have anymore , the rp told us too late to us (3lads),already sold ....
2 of us paid 60€ in pdb just b4 ushuaia place & i paid mine 70€ :mad: at moma the bar in front bora bora beach bar, steak & sketch...

This concerns me. I've not done the opening before but planning to get over and wouldn't get to PDB until about 11am! Am I likely to get tickets landing on the day or not given you can't buy online before?!

if i were you, geeting in ibz on may 23 , ill buy the ticket online even though i've never bought ticket online for ibz in all my ibz trips :D
for opening 14 cicoloco ,when i left around 1.30 am (feets on fire, will choose Geox shoes now :cool:)they stop selling tickets at the door & let only people with tickets or prepaid online tickets so buying a ticket at doors is quiet dangerous....unless u have no choice & some time to spend , i'll try at the doors last resort but in the afternoon not after 01.00am

Ive been there last year for opening at 3pm and they sell tickets at the DC10 Door, but at 10pm it was totally overgrowded and was not fun anymore, so we decided to leave. Its all about the money at opening.

Totally agree...i guess I will give a last try to Circoloco this year & then byebye:D, the packing effect kill the mood :mad:
Time for Dc10 to stretch their place...

What's it like in the last few hours though? I've only ever been mid-season and it's not too bad crowd wise towards the end.

Bought some tickets from RA now so all sorted.

Taking the gf this year. Does the garden area have djs playing every week now? hoping to get there early doors.

That really true? I'm sure I have seen YouTube vids of the garden throughout the season?

yes sorry you're actually right. i need to correct, the garden is normally open as a proper floor from 5pm to 9pm on mondays during the season. apologies for false info above guys

Back