C

What is your favourite chorizo brand in ibiza?
I don't have a favourite but Revilla is probably the most famous in Spain!

16473266_1031456883626551_2169760230049413836_n.jpg

the red sausage & pate you mentioned is sobrassada, a balearic specialty. I like it a lot, but know lots of people who don‘t.

secret hint: if you don‘t like it raw (in this form you spread it on bread), put a nice big chunk on a charcoal BBQ...you‘ll be surprised at how bloody good it tastes grilled!

i'm quiet untrustful upon english food except toffees :D, having the worst reputation about food :lol: confirmed by my bro saying they didnt know how to cook an egg :lol: once back from London

it looks like Salami , some stuff eatable..even not a big fan

English?????? Square sausage (or lorne sausage to give it its proper name) is a Scottish delicacy.

I don't think I'm best placed to rebut what you say about the cuisine over here - our football fans sang "we'll deep fry your pizzas" while playing Italy :lol:

the red sausage & pate you mentioned is sobrassada, a balearic specialty. I like it a lot, but know lots of people who don‘t.

secret hint: if you don‘t like it raw (in this form you spread it on bread), put a nice big chunk on a charcoal BBQ...you‘ll be surprised at how bloody good it tastes grilled!
:arrow: VIDEO

Oh man. Looks great. I drive past Can Caus a lot but have never been. It’s defo on the hit list for 2018.

this meat restaurant on the list too for calamares con sobresada , other meals to advice at can caus?
any description of
1.Chuletón de ternera especial 22,90€
72.Solomillo de ternera especial

Parillada de cerdo is the one i used to take in other places...

any of the meat is great there. chuletón is fantastic if you‘re really hungry, you cook it yourself on the table grill (same as in can pilot). also had some amazing lamb there one winter IIRC

I always get my full allotment of duty free alcohol any time I travel anywhere. With the high duties on liqueur it would be a waste not to take advantage of duty free alcohol any time you travel anywhere.

Big time! Only brought a small amount home last month as I thought we’d be back in September / October again but looking less likely now. It’s so good.

Back