Cheap flights

B_Falls

For those with Iberia vouchers you can get an extra 10 or 20% added to their value for travel by the end of June. Book by April 30

If anyone else finds cheap travel and wants to post up, feel free. It's always nice to save some money!

Last edited:
For those with Iberia vouchers you can get an extra 10 or 20% added to their value for travel by the end of June. Book by April 30

If anyone else finds cheap travel and wants to post up, feel free. It's always nice to save some money!
Flight? What’s one of those then? Sure I’ve heard people talk about them in the past, but was a long time ago....

Ryanair doing £5 one-way to Ibiza from several airports: Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, East Midlands maybe some others

Jet2 are now offering cheap flights from Belfast to Ibiza. Very tempting. I can almost taste the Mojito and Piña colada. :cool:

tks.png

Ryanair doing £5 one-way to Ibiza from several airports: Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, East Midlands maybe some others

New low for Ryanair. Only firm who avoided refunding me or offering any sensible moving of flights where COVID issues caused problems. Now mugging people at check-in

Last edited:

New low for Ryanair. Only firm who avoided refunding me or offering any sensible moving of flights where COVID issues caused problems. Now mugging people at check-in

Real lack of flights at present back from Ibiza. All over the next few days are either completely full, or about 600+ Euro ONE way (!).

I’ve a few friends who would have stayed here for longer (& spent money in hotels & restaurants) had there been more availability. Guess nobody really knew what was going to happen though.

Real lack of flights at present back from Ibiza. All over the next few days are either completely full, or about 600+ Euro ONE way (!).

I’ve a few friends who would have stayed here for longer (& spent money in hotels & restaurants) had there been more availability. Guess nobody really knew what was going to happen though.
I missed my flight out through sickness 2 weeks ago, looked at flying out this week but the flights home were ridiculous!

Back