Cheap flights from Barcelona to Ibiza

C

calipsablue

Hiya,

Are there any charter and/or cheap flights from Barcelona to Ibiza town? Though I've been looking at taking a ferry to Ibiza, I wanna know if there are reasonably priced charter flights that can also take me to Ibiza in less time than in taking the ferry. Any help is greatly appreciated!

- Jackie -

Hi,

The fast ferries are from Denia, in Valencia. From Barcelona you can take a look here: viajar.com. I found a fligth for september and it was 88€.
Unfortunatly, it's cheaper to flight to Ibiza from UK or Germany than from Barcelona.

Another flight question

I have another question, do you have to live within Spain to purchase tickets from Viajar.com? I ask only because there is a notice about inputting your Spain address info only (of course, my spanish isn't all that great either *sigh*). I live in the USA BTW. Anyway, as usual, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx again.

HI,
I didn't find anything about if it's necessary to live in Spain, but the flight tickets are delivered by courier and I don't think they would deliver in the USA. Anyway, here you have an email adress: clientes@viajar.com

Good luck

we flew with Iberia last year from Barca to Ibiza and it was under €100 each for the tickets. Flight takes 45 mins which beats 8 hours on the boat ;)

calipsablue said:
Hiya,

Are there any charter and/or cheap flights from Barcelona to Ibiza town? Though I've been looking at taking a ferry to Ibiza, I wanna know if there are reasonably priced charter flights that can also take me to Ibiza in less time than in taking the ferry. Any help is greatly appreciated!

- Jackie -

he, he did they build an airport in ibiza town??????????????
just say in barcelona that you are an "residente" and you will get it really cheap ;)

Back