Cheap 1 night accomodation in playa den bossa?...

Theo.B

im stopping at the bellamar in san an from 12 aug and check out mid-day on the 18th when my friends go home( im on a charter flight that leaves late evening on the 19th)

im planning on going space thurs 18th, so if i could find somewhere in playa den bossa where i could book in just for the night of the 18th and then next day hopefully leave my luggage until late evening?

if anyone could help??

: Cheap 1 night accomodation in pdb

check out the hotels before hand for one night rates,or ask someone to put you up a night,sure they will not mind if you treat them.you may have to kip on floor.better than nothing,best of luck

Re: : Cheap 1 night accomodation in pdb

woodruffe said:
check out the hotels before hand for one night rates,or ask someone to put you up a night,sure they will not mind if you treat them.you may have to kip on floor.better than nothing,best of luck

Cheers, got it sorted now anyway. its not exactly cheap though at £88 for a night at the playa sol II- figueretas, but i waste that much money on other things that it doesn't really matter. as long as i have somewhere that's half decent to keep my luggage while i have 1 more session at what's up @ space on my last day im not bothered 8)

Back