Changing it up

gary123

Hi guys n gals,

Newbie to the forum :)

Right my question is...........can you guys suggest some cool things to do during the day whilst on the white isle?

This year will be my fourth time visiting but in my previous years all me and my friends have done during the day is cabbaged out around the hotel pool and not a lot more. Done bora bora one day (awesome and plan on doing it again this year) and a couple of local beaches.

Can you guys give me some ideas of what to do.....beach bars, beaches, day time clubbing etc etc.

Thanks in advance 8)

Check out the Clubbing Reviews section of the forum and read reviews by me and Nostrum. We both make a point of listing things we do during the day (various beaches, parties, etc.) with details. Should be helpful.

Check out the Clubbing Reviews section of the forum and read reviews by me and Nostrum. We both make a point of listing things we do during the day (various beaches, parties, etc.) with details. Should be helpful.

And there are other reviews that you may also wish to consider

thanks guys :)

ill check your reviews out. I didnt realise zoo project was a day thing too thats a bonus because we plan on doing it, thought it was just night time.

we did a boat party 2 years ago which was provided by our hotel rep and we werent too impressed but im sure the lads will be game for the pukka up one.

once again thanks

Back