champions league draw

grego

:lol: :lol: :lol: los azulgrana v chelsea "EPISODE 3- THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL!":lol:

:twisted: :twisted:

can't grumble at our draw........."we'll win it 6 times, we'll win it 6 timessssssssss, in ancient greece, we'll win it 6 times"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear here we go again - relations between Tom and Ferd might have to revert back to the '**** off' stage :lol: ;)

What does los azulgrana mean ? I thought in Spanish it was Los Cules, whatever that means. I'm happy about the draw, keeps the group games exciting and gives Chelsea an exercise. Better watch Bremen, they are gooooood. Arsenal got lucky again and Manure never have a hard draw. I just support all English teams like they were my own in Europe, except maybe Arsenal, coz they're not English.

Oh dear here we go again - relations between Tom and Ferd might have to revert back to the '**** off' stage :lol: ;)

when are barça - chelsea games? Will I'll have place at yours if we win again or should I look for a hotel? :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Pollack: barça = culés = blaugrana = azulgrana (blaugrana is blue and dark red in catalan; azulgrana is blue and dark red in spanish)

Ferd!! Can I count on you for a bit of culé solidarity and hospitality? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

From Chelsea FC:

Matchday 1 - Tuesday Sept 12th: Chelsea v Werder Bremen

Matchday 2 - Wednesday Sept 27nd: Levski Sofia v Chelsea

Matchday 3 - Wednesday Oct 18th: Chelsea v Barcelona

Matchday 4 - Tuesday Oct 31st: Barcelona v Chelsea

Matchday 5 - Wednesday Nov 22nd: Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Matchday 6 - Tuesday Dec 5th: Chelsea v Levski Sofia

So you're coming over 24 - 27 November, that gives us nearly a month to resolve Chelsea/Barca relations :lol: ;)

this draw sucks,
our best german team so far,werder bremen against barca and chelsea,waht the f*** !

i guess there ´ll no doubt about that barca y cheski will reach next round,but i have to say that the first games chelsea doesn´t look like the powerful team from old days,
i prefer manu this season.

and michael ballack will not bring any advacemnet to chelsea he is one of the guys who is very overrated

From Chelsea FC:

Matchday 1 - Tuesday Sept 12th: Chelsea v Werder Bremen

Matchday 2 - Wednesday Sept 27nd: Levski Sofia v Chelsea

Matchday 5 - Wednesday Nov 22nd: Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Matchday 6 - Tuesday Dec 5th: Chelsea v Levski Sofia

So you're coming over 24 - 27 November, that gives us nearly a month to resolve Chelsea/Barca relations :lol: ;)

If Tom doesn't want me I'm sure BBS and kang will offer me a place at their place. :lol: :lol:

If Tom doesn't want me I'm sure BBS and kang will offer me a place at their place. :lol: :lol:

:lol: Depending on the score you might not be welcome in West London full-stop missy :lol: ;)

You know I'm only joking Sil, I'm sure after you and Tom have got on the l_________c_________ all Chelsea/Barca feuds will be long forgotten :lol: ;)

:lol: Depending on the score you might not be welcome in West London full-stop missy :lol: ;)

You know I'm only joking Sil, I'm sure after you and Tom have got on the l_________c_________ all Chelsea/Barca feuds will be long forgotten :lol: ;)

Tom is a proper gentleman and I can pretend I'm a laideeeeee, we can leave footy things for another occasion.

BTW, aren't you considering coming for the match? You SHOULD see Camp Nou in a Champions night :twisted:

Ferd!! Can I count on you for a bit of culé solidarity and hospitality? :lol:

Ofcourse :lol:

But theres no need to panic, I think this draw is perfect, no matter what the score between us is we can still both go through 8)
I think Bremen will be tough though, they have Frings, Borowski and Klose who did so well in the world cup!!

Babs, you can cancel any clubbing outing with you guys for me between:

:lol:

Babs, you can cancel any clubbing outing with you guys for me between:

:lol:

Wednesday is going to be my Spanish class, perhaps you could come round and watch the game with Tom to keep him company :lol: ;)

Back