Celtic.

George Cummins

What a bunch of ****ers. Cost me £800 on my accumalator. How can the stupid tossers draw with Dundee Utd?

Hope Hearts win the league now.

What a bunch of ****ers. Cost me £800 on my accumalator. How can the stupid tossers draw with Dundee Utd?

Thanks for sharing that with us mate, Bristol City let me down for 5 grand before on the football coupon but i didn't start a thread about it.:eek:

Tip: don't disrespect Celtic on here cos Johnny doesn't like it, but if you lose any money on rangers feel free to let us know cos Johnny will be pleased to discuss that with you.

Wedge off douchebags. Although Celtic and everything affiliated with them is generally bad and negative in every way....

why on earth would anyone put a side at odds of 1/2 in any acc, is beyond me.

4 x 11/10+ bets are the way forward! ;)

Bookies love it, everyone slaps down their 14 fold acca, which includes Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Celtic, Rangers all at like 1/6. Every week cashing in, risk reward ratio not right !!! I've recently taken to taking all the money on put on football in little bets, onto one treble, much better way to do things, just not as fun.

Bookies love it, everyone slaps down their 14 fold acca, which includes Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, Celtic, Rangers all at like 1/6. Every week cashing in, risk reward ratio not right !!! I've recently taken to taking all the money on put on football in little bets, onto one treble, much better way to do things, just not as fun.

the endless times of getting 7 out of 8, 6 out of 7, even 5 out of 6 wears a bit thin.

wins most weeks are much better than the stress of watching ceefax too find that the teams you have mentioned couldnt see off minor opposition.

I won't do no more than 4 maximum 5 as pointless just getting bent over every weekend by the bookies with my 20 team team accumulator!

Usually stick with 3 good uns and add a crazy one in there to add excitement or have it rollover onto the super sunday to totally ruin my dinner by lobbing the dinner tray in the air as my £2 bet goes up in smoke!!!!!

This weeks wacky wager is Hibs, Yids, Rams and Ham on Super Sunday!!

I won't do no more than 4 maximum 5 as pointless just getting bent over every weekend by the bookies with my 20 team team accumulator!

Usually stick with 3 good uns and add a crazy one in there to add excitement or have it rollover onto the super sunday to totally ruin my dinner by lobbing the dinner tray in the air as my £2 bet goes up in smoke!!!!!

derby? u havin a laugh?? they couldnt buy a win at the moment!

hammers sun is a banker :lol:

derby? u havin a laugh?? they couldnt buy a win at the moment!

hammers sun is a banker :lol:

The Rams will be fine. They have the strikers to bag a hatful each week in that division.

Hammers well it's a golden opportunity to get a result up there. Also we have a good chance to get points on the board early this season and really need to do it before our team of crocks all go on the missing list when it gets a bit cold!!

Newcastle
Liverpool
Blackburn

Erm, an undisclosed amount pays 4.33 times that undisclosed amount back. Exchange betting.

Wacky was the wrong word! What a cock!

The Rams will be fine. They have the strikers to bag a hatful each week in that division.

Hammers well it's a golden opportunity to get a result up there. Also we have a good chance to get points on the board early this season and really need to do it before our team of crocks all go on the missing list when it gets a bit cold!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Back