Cave Rave?

EveyT

Anyone know where the party in a cave is on the island? Seen a few videos from last year, looks insane!

yes but sshhhhh.

it only happens a few times per season anyway, so you'd be very lucky if there is one just when you're on the island.

yes but sshhhhh.

it only happens a few times per season anyway, so you'd be very lucky if there is one just when you're on the island.

Yeah il keep it hush hush....fingers crossed they do it when I'm there! Il keep my eyes and ears open!

Ear-to-the-ground.jpg

... apart from the cheesy music ! It's a fantastic setting, one of the best club locations anywhere and very friendly too.

Only been once, some locals DJ's playing. It was a superb night and yes, amazing setting. Love the little off-shoot caves which acted as chill-out zones.

Is this the Menorca one everyone is talking about :)? Cave....Rave.....it's rhymes therefore, meant to be...

... apart from the cheesy music ! It's a fantastic setting, one of the best club locations anywhere and very friendly too.
locationwise there is not even one club @ ibiza who can compete .. ok you have fantastic views f.e. from lio or destino etcpp .. but cova den xoroi is unique ... probably in the whole wide fckng world !

been to ibiza 7 times but never been to a cave party! :(

hopefully one of these times i'll be lucky to go!

locationwise there is not even one club @ ibiza who can compete .. ok you have fantastic views f.e. from lio or destino etcpp .. but cova den xoroi is unique ... probably in the whole wide fckng world !
Went there last year. You're right it is pretty special!

Back