Carl Cox's birthday

Why does everyone make such a big deal about Carl Cox's birthday!?
Resistance is going so over the top, its so arse licking, might as well suck him off while they are at it! Since when was Coxys bday and huge clubbing calendar event! Why doesn't Sasha or anyone else from the old skool get such recognition

erm it used to be one of space‘s biggest dates of the summer when coxy was still there.

and it will most certainly be privilege‘s biggest date of the summer tomorrow.

I get what you say, but believe me, the hype around him just keeps on working.

I remember it was a big event at Space also, even with Pepe singing happy birthday, but its slightly bizarre why its turned into a major clubbing event on the Ibiza calendar! What next, Paul Oakenfolds wedding anniversary? Danny Ramplings Mums Mothers day celebrations? John Digweeds first wank?

How many birthdays does he get each year? Im sureeeeee i went to PURE in Sydney (1 and 2 years ago) and it was his birthday then aswell... possibly around June time I think these events were. Although, I could totally be making this up. Class though.

I remember it was a big event at Space also, even with Pepe singing happy birthday, but its slightly bizarre why its turned into a major clubbing event on the Ibiza calendar! What next, Paul Oakenfolds wedding anniversary? Danny Ramplings Mums Mothers day celebrations? John Digweeds first wank?

well...it's not a separate event, but simply one of resistance's biggest dates of the summer. no more no less.

mind, joseph capriati also had his own birthday party at destino friday just gone.

Just another way to market an event I guess isn’t it... must be quite hard to generate hype week in week out in Ibiza and little tricks like ‘birthdays’ I’m sure are a handy tool.

Reckon tomorrow night will be class in all fairness judging from last week’s resistance.

Just another way to market an event I guess isn’t it... must be quite hard to generate hype week in week out in Ibiza and little tricks like ‘birthdays’ I’m sure are a handy tool.

Reckon tomorrow night will be class in all fairness judging from last week’s resistance.

that's a more realistic approach on the subject yeah.

Why does everyone make such a big deal about Carl Cox's birthday!?
Resistance is going so over the top, its so arse licking, might as well suck him off while they are at it! Since when was Coxys bday and huge clubbing calendar event! Why doesn't Sasha or anyone else from the old skool get such recognition
Pretty sure Sasha played We Love... on his birthday every year and I think that used to get put on the flyers. Probably not to the same level of promo for Cox and Resistance though admittedly!

Pretty sure Sasha played We Love... on his birthday every year and I think that used to get put on the flyers. Probably not to the same level of promo for Cox and Resistance though admittedly!
The bank holiday wkend in August from what i remember

The bank holiday wkend in August from what i remember
actually it was always around 4th september (which iirc is sasha's actual bday - or maybe the 2nd sept?). i was always away for it, almost every single summer - oh well - kids holidays... ;)

i'm waiting for diggers' first w*nk - now that's a party worth visiting lol

Back