[CANCELLED]Ibz21: april 29-May 12 ?

FallenangelGparsons

Not this year,its my year of Hard work ,im not even sure to have 1 week holidays along summer to spend in France ,all my 2020 29days off saved will be paid by my former company so my holiday counter is Zero at end of month And i m more on focussing to pass the trial périod 2x4 months that leads to december..
Maybe next year? When situation will be smoother about people crossing borders (a proof of vaccine enough to let you in) but we can say i m cured of ibz addiction,i sold all my last full hierbas bottles to netherland mate...the can aneta broke along travel even i put some bubble paper not the can vidal bottles.

FallenangelGparsons

Never been elsewhere than my smalltown along NYE
It s crazy how some people think there will be some nighlife in ibz this year.
Dc10 Opening 🙃
Hope is life but...
I sent my usb key to usa mate met ibz19 summer this mornin
solo bloke met on fb group,i ve included him to my whatsappgroup group (thinking at 1rst he was a 20's raver,but dj music lover, that enjoyed my Music along ibz rides n And didnt imagine he will be among best ibz mates.
I felt sorry for him as he really wanted his Carl Cox Tshirt autographed in Dc10 along one night stand party but he didnt answer when i wanted to introduce him to a contact that had booth dj access that night, so it could had his Tshirt autographed...
One reason i m willing to be back to Ibz for nighlife is to see those kind of mates again
20210401_200547.jpg
Having someone sober in a Rave team is always the answer (lot of valuable mates know it)
Back to 🤓 life,Take care guys, n See u ibz 202x (first ibz opening closing parties will be mental),i m not in a hurry tbh even willing for it but that Covid shit wont end by a snap... n i need ibz the full option not the light one 😋

feynman

Late in the year there will be nightlife , captain. Without restrictions or less restrictions. Chances are good .

Its only a opinion . Nobody knows. There will be some nightlife in summer , but with restrictions. The vaccination will work. Neyt 2 or 3 months we will see the progress in the EU. If we have delivery probs then we will have another dead year.

freakstar

Never been elsewhere than my smalltown along NYE
It s crazy how some people think there will be some nighlife in ibz this year.
Dc10 Opening 🙃
Hope is life but...
I sent my usb key to usa mate met ibz19 summer this mornin
solo bloke met on fb group,i ve included him to my whatsappgroup group (thinking at 1rst he was a 20's raver,but dj music lover, that enjoyed my Music along ibz rides n And didnt imagine he will be among best ibz mates.
I felt sorry for him as he really wanted his Carl Cox Tshirt autographed in Dc10 along one night stand party but he didnt answer when i wanted to introduce him to a contact that had booth dj access that night, so it could had his Tshirt autographed...
One reason i m willing to be back to Ibz for nighlife is to see those kind of mates again
View attachment 11713
Having someone sober in a Rave team is always the answer (lot of valuable mates know it)
Back to 🤓 life,Take care guys, n See u ibz 202x (first ibz opening closing parties will be mental),i m not in a hurry tbh even willing for it but that Covid shit wont end by a snap... n i need ibz the full option not the light one 😋

Welcome back...we have missed you!

FallenangelGparsons

Hope to be wrong and i will be happy to jump into the 1rst plane even for only a weekend/week as i don't have many holidays this year, as my former company paid mine 28 days :cool: b4 i left. In france you earn 2.75 day holidays/month ...
This is an imposed ibz break but i'll be bacK , please b4 203x 🙏 as at 60, i can't see myself on a dancefloor (I'm still 20's 🤫 😆)

a Dj from Berlin, not the one that play Techno but groovy music , Enjoy!