Calling all nerds

Moondust

Has anyone set up an online league for fifa 08 on the xbox 360??? Never done it before but happy to give it a go if there's any interest????

dunno about a league, but if anyone fancies humiliating me on the odd occasion my gamertag is fatphilb ;)

i've always been a pro evo guy, right back to iss, but i was advised to go for fifa this year and im pretty chuffed with it, but tbh i'll probably get pro evo at some point as well.

have you ever heard of NERDS FC? Its a show we used to have here where they'd grab geeks and make a soccer team of them.. It was the ****ing best. Then they'd go and play against convicts and stuff to harden the **** up ... Now all they need is NERDS UFC!!!! :D

Sorry Phil I can't help you with your online dream team thing I've never done it.

I'd love to hook up my sexbox to the net and kick your ass at street fighter tho :p but I don't have the proper cabling :(

Had a nightmare run on Fifa yesterday, something like 15 losses on the trot, including the mighty Shed taking one off TORONTO (the shame) as well a severe beatdown off someone called NilSatis, who I'm pretty sure is a member of this forum.

Had a nightmare run on Fifa yesterday, something like 15 losses on the trot, including the mighty Shed taking one off TORONTO (the shame) as well a severe beatdown off someone called NilSatis, who I'm pretty sure is a member of this forum.

add Gavvodka if you want a game.

Will do man, do you sense easy pickings?

(Just trying to lull you into a fall sense of security :lol:)

Back