Cala Conta is it ALL nudist??

CBeeN

I've been trying to make up my mind which beaches to visit (it's really hard as they all look lovely)

But one of them looks great it's Cala conta beach.

On the ibiza spotlight beaches page it says you can get a few nudies there, my question is do they all congregate one end of the beach and non-nudies go to the other end?

I've been trying to make up my mind which beaches to visit (it's really hard as they all look lovely)

But one of them looks great it's Cala conta beach.

On the ibiza spotlight beaches page it says you can get a few nudies there, my question is do they all congregate one end of the beach and non-nudies go to the other end?

There are rarely many nudists at Cala Conta. You get about as many there as at any of the other more rural beaches - there can be nudists virtually anywhere in Ibiza as it's not illegal to be naked in public in Spain (except guys can't go topless in San Antonio .. by special direction of the Mayoress .. so they are all forced to wear vests instead ;):lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why I was worried cos I asked my boys (12 & 14) would they be shocked at seeing someone nude and all they said was meh!!!

I think its me who must be worried lol

Well I never ... didn't actually realize that cove was an 'official' naturist reserve :eek: ... mind you it's hard to tell what is and what isn't !

I don't know why I was worried cos I asked my boys (12 & 14) would they be shocked at seeing someone nude and all they said was meh!!!

I think its me who must be worried lol

So did you manage to escape without undue emotional scarring ;):D

Back