Broadband / Internet

Meakin

Hey,

What's the best way of getting the internet set up in our apartment? We're renting it for just 5 months, are we able to get an internet connection set up for that short amount of time or should we stick with a 3G dongle?

Any advice / help would be appreciated :)

ta

hi,
i install satellite broadband on the island, which is 10 meg on the top 2 tariffs and we can pretty much install it anywhere. so you could either take out a contract here in ibiza and at the end of the season you can take the equipment back to the uk with you and set it up back home and carry on using the system. or we do offer the same system as a rental, but it would work out more expensive this way.

if not dongles may be the way forward but again has its flaws.

hope this helps a little

paul

Cool, thanks for the info - how much to rent the system for 5 months? As I won't have a need for a satellite connection back in Guernsey,

Thanks
Russell

it works out more expensive to rent the system for 5 months, than to pay 12 months in advance for whatever price plan you want to choose. these start at £24.99p/m
check out our website for more info if this is the route you choose to take, thanks again
www.fusionsatellite-ibiza.co.uk

Does anyone know of any Internet solutions that do not limit your usage ? Our villa location means we a unable to access island wifi, and I have decided that satellite Internet looks like the best option for speed and reliability. At present I am planning on a dish to access UK tv and movies, but given its size and cost am keen to avoid and find an Internet solution instead, given what we paying for the Internet solution. The big issue appears to be that all Internet satellite services come with usage limits which make video/tv streaming uneconomical, particularly as we will be renting out our place? Anyone have any solutions?

Hi Guisem,

the satellite internet I install offers unlimited usage on the top package. Give me a call if you wish to discuss this, or check out my website on the previous message. tel: 671 171 836

Paul

Back