Brighton

Fronty

anyone reccomend any where to stay must be very cheap and anywhere to go out is it any good ??

is the honey club any good Tidy Boys are there tonight and there is a funky house back room !!!!

If you like that sort of thing then you'll probably have a great time! :D

(I can't stand the Honey Club though.)

not mega into my hard house and trance,
But my mates are but the back room should be good and the tidy boys are supposed to be great live !!!!!

Fronty said:
not mega into my hard house and trance,
But my mates are but the back room should be good and the tidy boys are supposed to be great live !!!!!

The backroom is really small @ The Honeyclub and is a right sweat pit.

so concord 2 it is then

whats that like ??

Reckon it would be any good for my trance loving mates :-( i want it dark dirty and funky,

Anybody got makkas number ?? was gunna see him play tonight nit sure where it is thou !!!

We went in July / August fronty, it was okay. We stayed at place called Sea Spray which have themed type rooms and the breakfast was nice.

Honeyclub was okay but i dont have much else to compare it too, make sure you go on merry go round outside though :lol:

*flashbacks of 'The Current Mrs B' and i riding a wooden horse*

Robder said:
Only club worth going to :arrow: Concorde 2

I used to work behind the bar there. They had ALL sorts of nights - bands, trancey raves, breaks, the Boutique, d'n'b, Mr Scruff, the works.

The bar used to shut at 2am but the club would go till 3. Cue mass drunkeness as staff killed time till everybody got kicked out.

Ahh, you've made me come over all wistful Robder. What nights did you go to?

:?: :p :?:

Check pm mate.

I recommend Stompa Phunk @ Audio tonight.

Shame your not down next week, Stompa Phunk Hosts M.A.N.D.Y :twisted: debauchary will occur :!:

Steer clear of the honey club, im not a fan, and the funky room is shiiite!

Dr Mick said:
When it was Escape?

Yes...when they launched Dolly Mixers, around that time.

It was ok but the student nights were a bit :arrow: :confused:

That's my one gripe with Brighton - all the bloody kids in the clubs.

(Quite a disturbing statement coming from a 26 year old I know) :lol:

Back