Bora Bora 2020

There are better places to have food (Never had but from what i saw on plates ?) than bora bora ,Steak and Shake ?
ps: i need quiet while eating, no need for bangin tunes neither Tech house ?

look at it the other way around, I think right now bora bora are probably happy they've got a restaurant license so there's at least something they can open and actually make money with

look at it the other way around, I think right now bora bora are probably happy they've got a restaurant license so there's at least something they can open and actually make money with

During the height of the pandemic, I would have bitten your hand off if you had offered me even a plate of chips at Bora Bora!

The food has never been great (& very over-priced) but you're paying for the setting and 'free' music.

secret sessions planning events at Bora Bora/El Patio from Mid Aug- End of September. Presumably it’s planned from mid Aug to allow for everything to settle after July immediate influx/everyone a bit cagey.

secret sessions planning events at Bora Bora/El Patio from Mid Aug- End of September. Presumably it’s planned from mid Aug to allow for everything to settle after July immediate influx/everyone a bit cagey.
Prayin for this, i'm arriving mid september and have an optimistic view that things will have been relaxed a bit by then. Cases are up as countries implement their track and trace strategies, but all this means its more tests which is bound to mean more cases. The truth is hospitalisations and deaths are WAY down now.

I spoke to someone at bora bora last night.

for now - and until the balearic government eases the rules (which might or might not happen) - there won't be any dancefloor action. there will be music all day to accompany the people on the loungers on the beach and in the restaurant. I guess if you're dancing a little around your sunlounger with your feet in the sand no one will say anything against that...

My dancing is like walking on hot sand. So I might even make it to the loo with a sneaky hot sand walk/dance... Where there's a will there's a way...

My dancing is like walking on hot sand. So I might even make it to the loo with a sneaky hot sand walk/dance... Where there's a will there's a way...

I actually meant it more in a 'feet in the sand, drink in your hand, good tunes playing - what more do you need?' way.

Is it because numbers of cases have went up or it’s just not financially viable due to lack of numbers? Not been keeping up with things at all

Money wise..
Was empty on the day i ve been 5pm to 9pm,so wondering how they get some cash.
Even at company it's economy crisis, 3 collèagues with work ending with customer since mid March ,only 2 people left from my IT team ,60% with no job,
This big company/customer a little bit affected by Covid 19 crisis ,i cant imagine If this company was in tourism industry ,they ll end my mission there ,kind of 100% of people OUT
Think about ibiza in forthcoming weeks months years ...less LESS tourist for next year If same situation ,see people here cancelling,who s gonna book ibz with same conditions next year?
Not ME for SURE.
French Nightlife is down on their knees,Spain ibz too.
#SomosOcioNocturno

Last edited:
lot of ibz people are complaining because of lack of work
I dont know their cash flow this year but no more than 5% of regular year for sure
We should see protest soon.

When seeing the irish mambo worker girl (met this year at the beachstar hotel) saying yesterday, she will leave ibz aug 28th, it doesnt sounds good for lefting bars that are still opened

Still questionning myself Should i stay or should i go ?
ps:I'll GO at least, always music from the car to enjoy some beats ?

Money wise..
Was empty on the day i ve been 5pm to 9pm,so wondering how they get some cash.
Even at company it's economy crisis, 3 collèagues with work ending with customer since mid March ,only 2 people left from my IT team ,75% with no job,
This big company/customer a little bit affected by Covid 19 crisis ,i cant imagine If this company was in tourism industry ,they ll end my mission there ,kind of 100% of people OUT
Think about ibiza in forthcoming weeks months years ...less LESS tourist for next year If same situation ,see people here cancelling,who s gonna book ibz with same conditions next year?
Not ME for SURE.
French Nightlife is down on their knees,Spain ibz too.
#SomosOcioNocturno
A post from the pirate that everyone can agree on.... ?

Back