Bora Bora apartments

DD-7

Hi all,

daft question as I know that the answer is probably a no - it would involve getting something in Ibiza as a perk without paying extra?

if you stay at the bora Bora apartments does it include use of the sunbeds on the beach? Not even sure if these are owned by Bora tbf though.

Hi all,

daft question as I know that the answer is probably a no - it would involve getting something in Ibiza as a perk without paying extra?

if you stay at the bora Bora apartments does it include use of the sunbeds on the beach? Not even sure if these are owned by Bora tbf though.
I'd say no tbh dude. Jet have a lot of pool sunbeds though if you fancy staying next door?

No it doesn't, you still have to pay for them. There are sun beds at the pool but you cant take your own drink down to the pool.

Honestly unless you're staying right nearby and want to use the beach for convenience I wouldn't bother with Bora Bora full stop anymore. It's just not the same. There are better options nearby if you want a nice beach and music on the beach (see Ses Salines).

I do miss the old Bora Bora experience years ago before the music had to be turned down and could still be played on the beach!

I stayed here in 2015 before the refurb of el patio and they used to lock the gate at 4pm so you couldn't get on the beach.

Was a great place to stay had a bar inside that was half the price of the beach. (They aren't daft!)

Also the female dancers used to take breaks and jump in the pool during the day - added bonus.

God knows what they charge to stay there now! Was extortion when it was a shit hole haha

Back