Boat San An to Formentera

JPF

Been googling, but only coming up from Ibiza Town to Forementera.

Anyone with with who to look for, or is it more the case whats on offer in San An?

Would be looking at going for the day, on a Wedneday

ta

Thanks. Shows the dates, times - but the price/ticket link does not work for me?

Didn't work for me either. Just turn up a bit earlier and get a ticket at the kiosk by the boat.

old photo but zoom in top left.looks like they only go so many days a week.bets its more than that now.price wise.10.30 am first boat.

34jf0iv.jpg

Does anyone know if and how much the boat is this year? I went on it a few years ago and also cannot remember how long it took?! Got a mate who is going to island for first time and is very interested so any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Hey!! I am selling a Ticket for the Party Boat which is stopping in Formentera at "Beautiful People Ibiza" next Sunday 29. May
The ticket is actually 79 euros with drinks & food and everything included. The company allows me to sell my ticket and if you have doubts I can forward their answer to you. I am selling the ticket for 60 euros. If someone is interested, just contact me :)

Back