Boat excursions

CasaNegron

I will make my first trip with kids next June, so I will need to substitute my normal nocturnal deviance and debauchery with some more family friendly day options. One option seems to be the various boat excursions run by Aquabus. Considering we are there three weeks we might sample the whole buffet (caves, es vedra, sunset drummers, round-island, etc).

How much does these tours typically cost? There was no info on the website since we are now out of season. Would be two adults and boys turning 1 y 5 years around that time.

Last edited:
for something shorter, also look at Ibizawake watersports speedboat tour. They do a sunset or daytime tour, lasts about two hours and is great fun for kids (and adults). Done it a couple of times myself!

Hi, Aquabus is offering a 15% discount right now on all their excursions. Prices are up and tickets on sale! https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/magazine/2018/01/cool-2018-discounts-on-aquabus-ibiza-boat-trips

Thank you for the heads up! We will definitely take advantage of the early discount. I will probably do Es Vedra trip (1x) and Formentera (2x, at least).

@stivi Looking at checkout, I imagine that I will need to checkout 3x (once for each separate event), or just increase number of tickets?

Last edited:
Also, does anybody know if the Formentera bike hire comes with the rear child seat option? Bigger question: Are the roads safe enough to recommend this?

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but you can add different tickets to your basket and then checkout with 1 payment. And yes, child seats for up to 20 kgs are available at no extra cost. June should still be a safe time on the roads, not so much July and August (plus too hot to pedal with a kid on the back). Request the child seat after you have done the booking. Hope this helps. Have fun!

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but you can add different tickets to your basket and then checkout with 1 payment. And yes, child seats for up to 20 kgs are available at no extra cost. June should still be a safe time on the roads, not so much July and August (plus too hot to pedal with a kid on the back). Request the child seat after you have done the booking. Hope this helps. Have fun!

I just did two separate checkouts for each of the formentera trips, to avoid confusion.

Thank you for the tip about the bikes... we should be there between June 18 and July 15, and I am sure we will get over there multiple times before July. I was more worried about the traffic than the heat, as we live in the tropics. I will be on a diet of heribas and helado for the month, so I will need the workout anyway.

Thanks

Back