BLUE MARLIN 2023

I have a question about Blue Marlin. They have their opening announced for 30th April. If you look to book, it seems to be beds / sun loungers only.

What's the deal with Blue Marlin? Can you buy just standard entry tickets without a bed?

I know Blue Marlin well. What works really well is if you book a table in the restaurant. I think it’s like 25 euros deposit per person. It took us a while to work this out, as we thought you could only book beds and sunloungers Then if you do it on a Sunday you can have the meal then into the party afterwards, Showtime. That party then into Solomun at Pacha afterwards is a great combo in my opinion. You can also just walk in, as it’s a beach club so free, but would reccomend the table as a base.
Also check out Friday if they are do Summerians which is also a great party once they announce.

I know Blue Marlin well. What works really well is if you book a table in the restaurant. I think it’s like 25 euros deposit per person. It took us a while to work this out, as we thought you could only book beds and sunloungers Then if you do it on a Sunday you can have the meal then into the party afterwards, Showtime. That party then into Solomun at Pacha afterwards is a great combo in my opinion. You can also just walk in, as it’s a beach club so free, but would reccomend the table as a base.
Also check out Friday if they are do Summerians which is also a great party once they announce.
Thanks - this is very helpful info. We were going to go a few years ago when Pete Tong had an event there, but for whatever reason it never transpired. Looking at some day time options this year as Ushuaia prices are insane and musically not my thing.

Blue Marlin are mixing it up a bit this year it seems. Just saw on Instagram all their DJ’s listed for the Thursdays. They don’t normally do that, normally it’s a week before if I remember rightly.
I also wonder what their plan is with the Sundays this year.

Do Blue Marlin usually run events all week or just Thursday to Sunday? Waiting to see who is on the Sunday mid-July before deciding whether to commit

I saw comments in another thread about Blue Marlin being extremely busy of a Sunday and heard stories of people queuing hours to get in before being turned away. Is it really that bad if you arrive early? Unlikely to book a table in the restaurant and was planning to just roll up during the evening... What is the queue situation for Sundays and also what are taxis like coming home afterwards?

We will be going to Solomun after Blue Marlin so need a taxi back

I saw comments in another thread about Blue Marlin being extremely busy of a Sunday and heard stories of people queuing hours to get in before being turned away. Is it really that bad if you arrive early? Unlikely to book a table in the restaurant and was planning to just roll up during the evening... What is the queue situation for Sundays and also what are taxis like coming home afterwards?

We will be going to Solomun after Blue Marlin so need a taxi back
I usual go on a Sunday, ive always got there for 5ish and never had to queue to get in. It soon fills up after that thou and by 7 its rammed and it can be difficult to move about. Drinks arent cheap bt not as bad as some clubs plus its free to get in. Taxis afterwards are a bit of a pain, you can be stuck there a while bt you can stay in the bar after the main club closes and wait for the taxi queue to calm down. Yes its a bit prententious bt ive always had a great night there each time ive gone.

I usual go on a Sunday, ive always got there for 5ish and never had to queue to get in. It soon fills up after that thou and by 7 its rammed and it can be difficult to move about. Drinks arent cheap bt not as bad as some clubs plus its free to get in. Taxis afterwards are a bit of a pain, you can be stuck there a while bt you can stay in the bar after the main club closes and wait for the taxi queue to calm down. Yes its a bit prententious bt ive always had a great night there each time ive gone.
Thanks for this, very helpful. Do most people wait until close to get a taxi? We're going elsewhere afterwards, so could leave at 22:00 in theory, so 1 hour before closing, so we get a taxi.

Taxi's are busiest at close. The later it gets darker, the later people stay. I was at Sunday closing last year and it wasn't busy. Pre covid it was mental on a Sunday, huge queue to get in and for the toilets, especially Women's.

Back