BLUE MARLIN 2022

What Time is The best Vibe on Blue Marlin Sundays, If one wants to dine and dance? Before or after The sunset?

I would love to see Themba/Angelos on a Sunday. Is there an Entryfee on Sundays (just dance, no dine). Sorry if this question has been asked before :|

I would love to see Themba/Angelos on a Sunday. Is there an Entryfee on Sundays (just dance, no dine). Sorry if this question has been asked before :|

a beach club cannot legall ask for an entrance fee here on the island. thus: no, you don't pay to get it

We are planning to go on a Saturday day into night. We’re looking at sunbeds as a base for the day, do you recommend booking a table for the night or just go with the flow? There are 7 of us

We are planning to go on a Saturday day into night. We’re looking at sunbeds as a base for the day, do you recommend booking a table for the night or just go with the flow? There are 7 of us

personally I'd go with the flow. saturdays aren't always massive at BM and if you don't book ahead you can always call it a day when the day doesn't live up to your expectations. but again, that is a very personal opinion.

personally I'd go with the flow. saturdays aren't always massive at BM and if you don't book ahead you can always call it a day when the day doesn't live up to your expectations. but again, that is a very personal opinion.
Lovely thank you 😊

what time to show up for pete tong? I have a dinner reso there for about 7pm? Is that going to make for a long evening? Have no concept of what time headliners play at blue marlin....

And no cover hey?

what time to show up for pete tong? I have a dinner reso there for about 7pm? Is that going to make for a long evening? Have no concept of what time headliners play at blue marlin....

And no cover hey?

def no cover, but they might insist on a min spend on dinner? not sure on that. if you have a dinner reservation you show up at the time you've agreed to, have a nice dinner and pete tong should usually play 9/10 to midnight I'd say...I'm no BM expert tho.

People in ibz ,if u dont go Blue marlin today u will miss some really good House Vibes
Free évents , No Booking ,Sunny outdoor vibes and House spread by some talented djs

Anane (i enjoy more than Louie) et Louie Vega at Blue Marlin
Quiet gutted to miss this as i could bé in ibz for extended weekend ,monday day off in France
Screenshot_20220605-134533.jpg

this year is not definitely the same beach club...above all talking about , dance and music! almost days is empty , beacuse all the people come to ushuaia or waiting the time to get in Hi...

Back