Blue Marlin 2019

Arbat, again?too much techno at bmi..looks like ill go back to 1rst love Zoo Project ?
Hope it will not the same dj as last year for their closing (Luciano,Sven..)

Artbat were decent enough and played all there big tunes, plenty of vocal stuff, was still absolutely roasting at that point.

Bedouin came on and first 45 was bit dull but second half and end of set was class.

Sasha turning up was bit special and played set right up my street. Finished with soulwax mix of work it.

Had a cracking night there last night on that small floor from 6 to 12. Thought the crowd was really good, met loads of good people.

Sasha, Artbat, and Bedouin all at BMI? what a crazy lineup. That soulwax remix of Work It is great...heard Solomun play it in a recorded set and it jumpstarted the set

Nick Curly and Erick Morillo in blue marlin,following a post from bmi rp
If in ibz Blue Marlin for sure and not woomoon last event,event not Zoo project even a fan of this event.
No review from people at pikes hotel along Erick Morillo set,one of best ibz19 event following some videos ive seen/heard
@Nobbie Q ,u cant claim u love ur House bro ? in missing this event ..

Last edited:
Drift by Agoria was cancelled last night.
Dj Harvey is now moved to the closing on the 27th. But they had a special guest on that line up for a long time...and the social media channels say he has been added to the finale...so I guess he's not the special guest per se and we could have a special night coming up there.

Who was the one originally planed for 27th?
That was never announced yet. It was always 'special guest' so I think we might get Agoria + Harvey + .........

Hoped it was Solomun or Maceo, two of his friends/dj's he has worked and b2b'ed with before...and both are still possible.
I love this party btw, hope it moves away from Blue Marlin next year. Would be great at Pacha I think.

Not a fan of agoria,i just remember i saw him at pacha 2 times ans didnt like it..with maceo mosaic and master at work too..
Im in for Bmi more for their guest than the host of the party
If u go Bmi soon ,text me when u see Harvey on deck or the spécial guest too, as ill plan to leave ibz rock around 6h30pm 7pm, That day
Ps:if its Maceo i can know it weeks ago as my techno bro is linked to him and a reason for him to get to the island too..

So the guest will be harvey

Since the season started it said AGORIA + SPECIAL GUEST while all other names of the guests were already known.
Now Harvey was slated to be the guest two weeks ago, but that one got cancelled due to the weather. Blue Marlin / Agoria / Drift Social media channels said Harvey would be ADDED to the closing fiesta. So that still felt like there was another special guest coming.
If Harvey is now the only guest...would be a strange story. I'm curious to see Harvey and Agoria together, cause I dont really think they match but who knows.

Back