Blue Marlin 2019

Dear friends,
Join me at Blue Marlin Ibiza on the 16th June as COCOON20 meets the Pete Tong Sessions. The anniversary continues on the beach with an old friend. This is Ibiza. I hope to see you on the dancefloor.
Love Sven

Event Info: Cocoon20 at Pete Tong Sessions w/ Sven Väth at Blue Marlin6932

Dear friends,
Join me at Blue Marlin Ibiza on the 16th June as COCOON20 meets the Pete Tong Sessions. The anniversary continues on the beach with an old friend. This is Ibiza. I hope to see you on the dancefloor.
Love Sven

Event Info: Cocoon20 at Pete Tong Sessions w/ Sven Väth at Blue MarlinView attachment 6932
So this is just turn up on a Sunday? no tickets needed / no entry fee?

So this is just turn up on a Sunday? no tickets needed / no entry fee?

correct. I'd go early enough though, I think they have turned people away in the past if the venue was at capacity. arriving at 6-7pm is a good idea I think.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: erm ... the staff can be nicer than many places but I don't think you could seriously say that with any credibility :twisted:
Well, the only place in Ibiza I met pretentions staff, was at shity Ocean Beach. Here in North America (Vegas, Miami, NYC and even Montréal), shity staff attitute is realy common. That's what I love about Ibiza (with the rest).

Well, the only place in Ibiza I met pretentions staff, was at shity Ocean Beach. Here in North America (Vegas, Miami, NYC and even Montréal), shity staff attitute is realy common. That's what I love about Ibiza (with the rest).

Pretentious is not only about staff - they are actually nice in BM but both the place itself and a lot of the clientele it attracts are most definitely pretentious !!

Agoria & George Fitzgerald yesterday.
Great music, lousy crowd, everybody was annoyingly drunk. Had fun anyway...left a bit early before they went b2b.

So glad we went yesterday. What a location.

Never been a fan of the whole VIP thing but they seem to have got the balance right and staff treat everyone with respect. So well organised.

Cracking mix of age and cultures and everyone going for it. Never left that small floor at the front all night.

Will def be back there.

Didn’t feel that arrogance or pretentiousness you get at times (Hi for example which for me is a disaster of a place)
Did you get a bed or a table in the vip?

Gonna be in Ibiza from the 4th - 12th September looking at booking a big bed for Pete tong session on the Sunday think it’s €600 all in, would any recommend this, will we be still able to see the dj or are we better of just going general admission?

Gonna be in Ibiza from the 4th - 12th September looking at booking a big bed for Pete tong session on the Sunday think it’s €600 all in, would any recommend this, will we be still able to see the dj or are we better of just going general admission?
Not sure would be able to see the DJ, not enough to get in the atmosphere anyway.

Heard folk that booked 50 Euro min spend sun lounger for the day that seemed decent deal and ditched later on.

I'm going back August and booking table for some food for 5.30pm and doing it that way. Not sure I'd feel as comfortable sweating all day in the sun but personal choice :lol:

Back