Blue Marlin 2019

So glad we went yesterday. What a location.

Never been a fan of the whole VIP thing but they seem to have got the balance right and staff treat everyone with respect. So well organised.

Cracking mix of age and cultures and everyone going for it. Never left that small floor at the front all night.

Will def be back there.

Didn’t feel that arrogance or pretentiousness you get at times (Hi for example which for me is a disaster of a place)

Never been a fan of the whole VIP thing but they seem to have got the balance right and staff treat everyone with respect. So well organised.

Cracking mix of age and cultures and everyone going for it. Never left that small floor at the front all night.

Will def be back there.

Didn’t feel that arrogance or pretentiousness you get at times (Hi for example which for me is a disaster of a place)

glad you had a good time. how busy was it? maybe difficult to actually be able to compare for you since it was your first visit

glad you had a good time. how busy was it? maybe difficult to actually be able to compare for you since it was your first visit
First visit as you said. Got there at 7.45, waited outside for bout 2-3 mins and in.

Walked in and was like ah f*** here we go again! cause we had crap experience at Hi night before where you literally couldn’t get in to main room from any angle.

So took decision to just go for it right into the crowd at the front with one of those massive goblet glasses they put a vodka in :lol:

Got a class wee spot against pillar and VIP rope so wasn’t getting constant traffic passing. Was rammed but could still get about slowly to toilets or bar and back.

Question, If I book a daybed, minimum spend during the week plus fees is $400, do you get to stay and listen to the music? Never been there and confused about the setup.

Is the beach club the same as where the music plays? or different venues?

Just not sure what the best option is.

What time does BL stay open till please?
Apparently goes on inside later on a Sunday as we met someone on the Monday that was there till at least 3am. We left about 10.55 to try and beat taxi queue, was mobbed inside and out but security set us up with un licenced driver right away for a few more euros.

Apparently goes on inside later on a Sunday as we met someone on the Monday that was there till at least 3am. We left about 10.55 to try and beat taxi queue, was mobbed inside and out but security set us up with un licenced driver right away for a few more euros.

yeah after it closes outside it continues inside for a bit, but the main party is the outside bit IMO.

also, can't repeat often enough I do not recommend getting unlicened drivers. download the taxi ibiza app and you'll be fine by ordering one through the app.

yeah after it closes outside it continues inside for a bit, but the main party is the outside bit IMO.

also, can't repeat often enough I do not recommend getting unlicened drivers. download the taxi ibiza app and you'll be fine by ordering one through the app.
Whatsapp groups full of people offering taxi's. Do police ever do anything about them?

Question, If I book a daybed, minimum spend during the week plus fees is $400, do you get to stay and listen to the music? Never been there and confused about the setup.

Is the beach club the same as where the music plays? or different venues?

Just not sure what the best option is.
Essentially yes you can stay for the music.. your bed might expire at a certain time as may change the venue to make more space so best ask the them direct.

Essentially yes you can stay for the music.. your bed might expire at a certain time as may change the venue to make more space so best ask the them direct.
Ie to tidy up beds away for more guest to come in.. bit depends on the event

Will def be back there.

Good to hear this I’ve been going Ibiza every year for over 20 years and always wanted to pay this place a visit but have heard it’s really pretentious which isn t my thing . Will try to go this year

Good to hear this I’ve been going Ibiza every year for over 20 years and always wanted to pay this place a visit but have heard it’s really pretentious which isn t my thing . Will try to go this year
Not pretentious at all. Just a cool place, with good music and great vibe.

Back