Blue Marlin 2019

andrewthemod_1978

Blue Marlin Ibiza Grand Opening Sunday 21st April | Doors open 19th & 20th April

Attachments

• C5DC36DF-244E-48D0-A0F3-9C36B97D03F8.jpeg
    C5DC36DF-244E-48D0-A0F3-9C36B97D03F8.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Ah ok.. shows what I know. Is there a delete facility on this site for messages?? how do they pay for that then. £100 for a beer? ? sounds good though, I will be there, especially if its free

Ah ok.. shows what I know. Is there a delete facility on this site for messages?? how do they pay for that then. £100 for a beer? ? sounds good though, I will be there, especially if its free

it's good you asked since there are lots of people who aren't aware of this and as our forums are open other people can see this too :)

drinks are in fact not cheap, but blue marlin makes a lot of money with their vip tables and of course with them being a very swanky beach club and restaurant generally!

Pete Tong back @ Blue Marlin starting 19th May.

19.5 - 29.9
Every sunday.

But press anouncement is saying "eight events"....

I guess they've since amended it because I've had a look now and it now says twenty sundays which is every one of that period mentioned above.

interesting to see him completely taking over BM sundays. as he knows everyone and everyone knows him I figure he will get some really decent guests and maybe the odd surprise appearance of some big names over the course of the summer.

I guess they've since amended it because I've had a look now and it now says twenty sundays which is every one of that period mentioned above.

interesting to see him completely taking over BM sundays. as he knows everyone and everyone knows him I figure he will get some really decent guests and maybe the odd surprise appearance of some big names over the course of the summer.
What’s best time to go to BM on a Sunday?

Supermarket beers. Sit as close as you can to BM without security asking you to move. You'll be able to hear the tunes and drink for next to nothing.. then around 7 or 8 head inside..?

Back