B

Looking for some advice on going to Blue Marlin - do you need to book a sun lounger / table etc or can you just turn up and get in? Also, if you don't have a sunbed is there space outside to chill on the beach or is it all part of the venue (and so you're left standing)? Have never been before and weighing up whether to go or not.

What have Friday's been like this year?

Cheers.

You can turn up and get in...but they'll approach you and ask you if you want to have lunch / diner / drinks etc.
So wait for the party to start and tell them you come for drinks and the event that's going on so they will not direct you to a table.
As far as I could see there's no space to chill near the seaside if you don't have one of the sunbeds but there is plenty of standing / dancing space around the dj booth and bar.

Looking for some advice on going to Blue Marlin - do you need to book a sun lounger / table etc or can you just turn up and get in? Also, if you don't have a sunbed is there space outside to chill on the beach or is it all part of the venue (and so you're left standing)? Have never been before and weighing up whether to go or not.

What have Friday's been like this year?

Cheers.

We went last Friday and really enjoyed ourselves as big Diynamic fans... arrived at 7pm with support Dj playing normally from 6pm ...Magdalena came on at 8pm initially able to sit on edge of VIP area until the dance floor filled up nicely and good vibe ... left at 10.30pm but think it goes on until midnight ... thoroughly recommend

was there always a fourth all day I dream event planned at blue marlin this year? maybe there was and I had just overseen it. anyway, two down and two to go...this week 9th august and then on 20th sep another one.

was there always a fourth all day I dream event planned at blue marlin this year? maybe there was and I had just overseen it. anyway, two down and two to go...this week 9th august and then on 20th sep another one.

Yep, fourth was always planned. Hopefully they can do better than Léger for that one as their guest. He doesn't strike me as ideal for that vibe.

38732717_10156444810174590_3914948989081878528_o.jpg

i got this wavefan, even autographed by harvey or solomun
they dont give this anymore , i got other quote on wavefan i got
100€? i wont say NO after renting car took me 102€ for dirt in my car aug 7th :D especially mine are autographed ...

Last edited:
Ok, bit of a strange question...but I like to collect fans of events/clubs I went to. collected some pretty cool ones from IBZ last trip.
But got home and saw on the BMI site that they have cool fans too. But I missed them when I was there. Anyone feel nice enough to pick one up in BMI? Sure we can work out shipping. If not, ill pick one up next year, no worries. :)
if u meet the captain ull have ur BMI wavefans :cool: i got many to resell such pacha, space ibz ushuaia, elrow...the ones i found on the floor :lol:
i just gave my last bmi black wavefan to a freind yearday, mine has top of nail out because of a mate at woomoon, that dont know how to move a wavefan, its all about the wrist (trust me im a darbuka player & its all bout the wrist otherwise ull get tired after dozen moves)
Maybe at closing i may pick some?

Last edited:
Who is the guest of Pete Tong this Sunday?
Last time Pete was there ,2weeks ago?Who was the guest?
The Martinez brothers july 22th ,
Maya Jane Coles aug 5th
i wont go back for any Pete Tong on a sunday for sure as he didnt play House music that aug 5th...
Many djs heard at BMI deceived me except Eagles and Butterflies, BMI resident Oscar Akagy that played some decent Desert House

i ll discard bmi on a sunday except BMI closing for sure & i was wondering for Denis Ferrer..i ll see once there with Zoo project ...

Is Blue Marlin busy on Your Scene nights on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays? Thinking of heading over for a few hours later.

Back