B

35281634_1010152549151593_1213479151911043072_n.png

Anyone know how long barbra tucker is on for on Saturdays? Can’t stand her singing (live or otherwise) too loud, off key, ear piercing. Ibiza Virgin Friend wants to check out BMI on sat 23/6 but I would prefer to get there once BT has gone/finished.

Anyone know how long barbra tucker is on for on Saturdays? Can’t stand her singing (live or otherwise) too loud, off key, ear piercing. Ibiza Virgin Friend wants to check out BMI on sat 23/6 but I would prefer to get there once BT has gone/finished.
 you are so right, she sings shit songs as well haha

i guess she used to sing 7h00pm as last time i went to see her ibz 17 & at 7h30pm i was told she ended her show

if u can't dance with this tune u got serious issues :D don't need MD to get into the music but i can understand shy people need add on :p

Last edited:
Didn’t mind her back in the day, when I was young & she made precious love. She’s better remixed into songs, but I’m way over that screeching singing. I can’t handle anyone singing off key or over music anytime. Glorified karaoke. I’m afraid nothing would help me enjoy that singing except total sound blocking ear plugs. :lol:

the "u" was targetted to "people using MDMA" or other drug, as i didn't want to carry on on being out of scope on other topic.
I know the effect of MDMA :rolleyes:, some parisian m8, quiet shy guy at dancing (i never saw him dancing, but he like drugs :D & Girls :lol:), as he is more to pull girls on a club :spank: insisting for me to take some ..it helps u to get in the mood quickly. but i don't neeed that, i can train my minds to be euphoric :D

i guess sat july 21th , ill have to see Barbara Tucker at BMI after Es VEdra visit lunch at el carmen , main purpose is to get my bmi bag for elrow party that night :) & show to some people that never been to bmi those vibes as they couldnt do it sunday 22th,that is the DAY for this place...

Reactions: Liv
Morning folks, how easy is it to get to and from BM on the bus? Wanting to go to Pete Tong in a few weeks, but looking like it might be a bit tricky to get back to San An from there

Ok, bit of a strange question...but I like to collect fans of events/clubs I went to. collected some pretty cool ones from IBZ last trip.
But got home and saw on the BMI site that they have cool fans too. But I missed them when I was there. Anyone feel nice enough to pick one up in BMI? Sure we can work out shipping. If not, ill pick one up next year, no worries. :)

Back