B

It looks like Pete Tong is back for his Sunday residency this season. Does anyone know whether tickets for this get sold or do you have to make a table/bed reservation with Blue Marlin to be there?

I went last year to one of the Tong dates and it was a breeze to walk in. I came early tho at around 630ish. But if you left to go to the beach area, there was a huge lineup to get back in. I didn't attempt to exit the venue to see if I could get back in however. I didn't wanna risk it.

Noticed Blue Marlin Ibiza had a party every Friday last year. Called Pop you up,was wondering if this was happening again this year. And if anyone went could they say it was worth a visit, as I’m trying to organise a bit of daytime on my last full Day In July when I visit with mates.

So I’m thinking arrive about 4to5ish to get a bed with minimum spend and enjoy a couple of hours of solid drinking while chewing the fat with my mates, then hit the dance floor from 7 onwards.

the Magdalena events are billed as SHADOWS
the guests:

June
8 - Nick Curly
15 - Eagles & Butterflies + Tim Englehardt live
22 - Audiofly
29 - Rodriguez Jr live

July
6 - Oliver Huntemann
13 - La Fleur
20 - Nakadia
27 - Super Flu

Aug
3 - Anja Schneider
10 - Steve Bug
17 - andhim
24 - Tiefschwarz
31 - Adana Twins

Sep
7 - Fur Coat
14 - Kollektiv Turmstrasse
21 - Shaded

the Tong events - first one on Sunday

BMI-Generic-PeteTong-ThumbWeb-1.png

It looks like Pete Tong is back for his Sunday residency this season. Does anyone know whether tickets for this get sold or do you have to make a table/bed reservation with Blue Marlin to be there?
Anyone going on Sunday that can take meeeeee I’m holidaying with family but would love some pals to go blue marlin with.

Back