Black Coffee at Hi

CraigyB

Weighing up that night as early bird tickets 20 euros.

What’s the craic with Hi -

• Are early bird tickets mandatory entry before certain time?
  • Do you get a stamp so you can go in, leave then come back like Space?
  • What time would Black Coffee typically play?
Cheers for help folks in advance

early bird tickets don't have a time limit. but they will only be on sale until this sunday midnight CET so don't wait too long.

stamps to leave and come back are a thing of the past. with the exception of dc10, no club does this anymore. once you're in, you're in and once you're out, you're out.

black coffee usually plays 3/3:30am - close from what I can remember.

If no time limit on tickets no brainierat that price then as not going to Ushuaia and could still go elsewhere before or after worst case.

I enjoyed the music when I went last year but the crowd really were awful, one of the worst I've encountered next to the Paradise mob at DC-10

The letchy men who thought because you looked in their direction that you must want to “dance sexy” with them and got really offended when you didn’t, and the girls who would constantly flick their hair in your face and “bump” in to you as if you didn’t exist. It was busy with little space and I get people who don’t like crowding but there’s no need for that.

The letchy men who thought because you looked in their direction that you must want to “dance sexy” with them and got really offended when you didn’t, and the girls who would constantly flick their hair in your face and “bump” in to you as if you didn’t exist. It was busy with little space and I get people who don’t like crowding but there’s no need for that.
No difference to Space in the 90s then only the blokes were trying to dance with blokes :lol:

I really enjoyed it musically last year (late-July, guest: Apollonia) and the vibe was great.

After like almost 5 days of straight clubbing, I had to sit this one out.

My very first visit to Hï was in 2017 for this night and I found it great. I was upfront most of the time with my Space shirt on lol. Some girl even commented on it. Lazarus and Coffee went B2B near the end and it was musically great

Decent line up for the opening party. Guy Gerber good. Happy with my 20 euro tickets now, cheers to this site.

Angelo and da capo might be good too. They make sense given his style of music. Let's hope the rest of the season lineup stays consistent and don't have randoms like Nastia

So.... I was indecisive the weekend that the earlybirds for this were on sale. TBH, still not 100% but regret not getting the discounted tix.

Any chance that the price will for this party will go up when I am on-island? I am considering either the opening or the next week.

Back