BIG by David Guetta - when to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan P.

Hi together,

Party is from 5pm-midnight. Should we go early or does the party start later?
Party looks madly full! Can you even get drinks etc or do you stand till the end?
We baught tickets for the closing party today (28.08) of BIG by David Guetta.

Thanks in advance!

Up to you. As it is outside might be nice to get in early and enjoy (?) some tunes in the sun.

They use a drinks token system and never normally too difficult to get a drink. Bars at the back are normally best

Up to you. As it is outside might be nice to get in early and enjoy (?) some tunes in the sun.

They use a drinks token system and never normally too difficult to get a drink. Bars at the back are normally best

Thanks for the tips! It just looks so extremely full - experience from concerts that you are only pushed along by the crowd...
I also want to dance, move and drink! If that all works- cool!

I am intrigued as to why you would pay alot of money too see a person that play songs you can hear on the radio for free? Just hope his mp3 is plugged in for you....

Doesn't he play magaluf still? would be much cheaper. If thats the highlight "dj" of his trip..and you get free drinks at BCM.

guetta-bashing is as mainstream as EDM *yawn

I'd say go around 7pm. I guess it will be packed, but not as tight as his thursday party.

Hi together,

Party is from 5pm-midnight. Should we go early or does the party start later?
Party looks madly full! Can you even get drinks etc or do you stand till the end?
We baught tickets for the closing party today (28.08) of BIG by David Guetta.

Thanks in advance!

I usually go at 09:00... So you can see the pre-star (Robin Schulz). If you like edm, the Guetta-Party at Ushuaia would be a nice one. Have fun...

Whilst I'm no fan of Guetta etc, trying to mock people for going is embarrassing. Telling people to go to Magalluf is pathetic as well, it is his holiday and his money.
When did I tell him to do that? I am offering advice there are cheaper ways to see him. I just dont see the sense in paying top wedge to see him in Ibiza.

As I said in opening post, i am intrigued to see why? We have had no answer from the person yet. Its pathetic of you to disregard me for questioning his plans. . After all it is a forum, As I just dont see the sense.

Its quite ironic that people on here blab on about the old days and hate the way the islands changing, yet are happy to allow this type of clubber come to Ibiza and spend his money on a pile of shit. Instead of questioning as to why, and offering alternative options or advising him to see a proper dj - then its down to the individual. Atleast we've tried. Better than sitting back, and moaning about how edm/commercial blah blah whilst doing nothing about it.

Typical cant be arsed attitude yet will condem someone for standing up for whats right, its one of the reasons as to why the islands clubbing culture has gone down the shitter

Last edited:
When did I tell him to do that? I am offering advice there are cheaper ways to see him. I just dont see the sense in paying top wedge to see him in Ibiza.

As I said in opening post, i am intrigued to see why? We have had no answer from the person yet. Its pathetic of you to disregard me for questioning his plans. . After all it is a forum, As I just dont see the sense.

Its quite ironic that people on here blab on about the old days and hate the way the islands changing, yet are happy to allow this type of clubber come to Ibiza and spend his money on a pile of shit. Instead of questioning as to why, and offering alternative options or advising him to see a proper dj - then its down to the individual. Atleast we've tried. Better than sitting back, and moaning about how edm/commercial blah blah whilst doing nothing about it.

Typical cant be arsed attitude yet will condem someone for standing up for whats right, its one of the reasons as to why the islands clubbing culture has gone down the shitter

Why should he justify himself to you? Maybe he fancies going to Ushuaia to see him rather than BCM (which shut years ago anyway so I doubt he still plays there). Perhaps he can afford it and the prices don't bother him?

"This type of clubber" You using a phrase like that is embarrassing. What is a proper clubber then? As I've said, Ushuaia etc. are not for me but people constantly trying to mock those who go it is no wonder new people rarely stick around this forum.

Why should he justify himself to you? Maybe he fancies going to Ushuaia to see him rather than BCM (which shut years ago anyway so I doubt he still plays there). Perhaps he can afford it and the prices don't bother him?

"This type of clubber" You using a phrase like that is embarrassing. What is a proper clubber then? As I've said, Ushuaia etc. are not for me but people constantly trying to mock those who go it is no wonder new people rarely stick around this forum.
Like I said, im intrigued to find out why he would bother going. So let the poster answer for a change eh.

The right clubber is one who doesnt buy into the mainstream crap and is on the look out to hearing new underground sounds, supporting new up and coming djs, not has been rip off merchants, seems to me its more of a pop concert than clubbing. Wheres the adventure gone?

Like I said, im intrigued to find out why he would bother going. So let the poster answer for a change eh.

The right clubber is one who doesnt buy into the mainstream crap and is on the look out to hearing new underground sounds, supporting new up and coming djs, not has been rip off merchants, seems to me its more of a pop concert than clubbing. Wheres the adventure gone?

Intrigued, very good..... You are trying to have a pop at the guy for daring to ask a question about a night/DJ you don't like. I don't see you asking people who are doing to Afterlife or DC why they are going there?

Given that this very site sells tickets for these type of nights, people are going to find their way onto here and if they have never been before ask questions. Asking him daft questions and trying to take the piss out of him is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back