Best ice-cream ?

ibiza town and santa eularia: los valencianos (in the port of ibiza and on the promenade in santa eularia)
playa d'en bossa: punto G (next to hotel garbi)
san antonio: the ice cream shop next to café babel near the church, can't remember the name now

best icecresm is gelato ibiza @ vara de rey ... try their ice-cocktails.
and then there is an amazing italian bloke with megaicecream in sant carles ...

The one near The Garbi in PdB is amazing
like their ice, especially stuf like watermelon etc ...

... BUT => absolutely unprofessional and a no-go for me is that when you order a drink with ice cubes they always touch the ice cubes with their hands ... disgusting

That one in the wall between golden Buddha and kanya, brilliant place, some days I'd have at least 3 ice creams a day from there.

Best ice cream from anywhere I have ever had ice cream. Outstanding and easily the winner of Best Ice Cream in Ibiza.

Best ice cream from anywhere I have ever had ice cream. Outstanding and easily the winner of Best Ice Cream in Ibiza.
I remember saying to the wife that I bet they make a killing there, great location, loads of choice, also cheap aswell. Always a queue there aswell.
Love that part of the island, that walk or the way past the sunset strip to ritas cantina, be rude not to stop off for an ice cream.

Back