Best hotel in San an/bay

Hotel or Apts?

I've stayed in 3 apts in the Bay

(what was) the Bahia , now Ocean Beach - location wise it was excellent - walking distance to the start of San An but still a quieter area
I'm guessing that its more expensive now its under the OBC banner

Xaloc, futher along the bay but still walking distance to the "action" - basic place but quiet and nice big pool
Sol Post - has a hotel & apts but its right at the end of the bay and its a killer walk to the centre of San An

both those were cheap but decent accomodation

I've stayed at Fiesta Palmyra three times (and am due to go back at the end of August too), it's well situated, the food's pretty good and I've never had any complaints.

Hotel pref

Yes ocean is sky high now already checked that out. Stayed in the bergantin in May wasn't what we expected. Would stay in PDB but that is expensive too

Hotel pref

Yes ocean is sky high now already checked that out. Stayed in the bergantin in May wasn't what we expected. Would stay in PDB but that is expensive too

Stayed in Milord great but location not so. Bellamar looking attractive thanks guys. Anyone know if the west end will still be open around September 20th?

Stayed at the Milord, wasn't impressed. Its very very family friendly and either a long walk or expensive water taxi in to San An.

They have the tunes blaring at 11am for Swimmercise. Not what you need after a good night out!

Food at the buffet is a bit suspect. Still trying to work out what Quark is

Ok as a cheap place to rest your head but not a lot else

Literally about to book been before as a kid and my family have been back since and food is good so sounds ideal just not risking that walk to San an always using taxi or water taxi if it's still running.

Quark is a form of cheese like a cottage cheese. It's actually really good for you as a meal high in slow digesting protein keeps you satisfied. Must admit though these hotels give you weird stuff stayed in the pacific in San an and we got fish with boiled eggs one night

Have stopped at the mar amantis for the last two years....all inclusive

Good hotel, brilliant location and not too far to walk into san an

Highly recommend the Gran Sol, think it is still the highest rated in the resort on Trip Advisor, though sadly its good reviews have naturally meant the prices have crept up.

I second the gran sol. Have stayed in a number of places (with the mrs) in San An and around the bay but last couple of times it has been the Gran Sol. Clean, friendly staff, pool area good and relaxed and it is in a great location - close to the sunset strip (about 5 mins walk) and with the rest of San An walkable. Marina playa is also good in the bay but a bit pricier now it has been renovated. Tripadvisor has reviews on most of the hotels so you should check it out.

Milord booked. Noticed all hotels mentioned before and all look great and I agree reviews have made prices higher which is bad. Still got my heart set on jet apartments next year looks crazy

Back