Best Croatia Festival?

1MoreBrightonR

Any opinions from people who've actually been? and not just based on lineup.

Have never done one and we would like to but here are a lot of options with very mixed feedback too.

Love International was fantastic, but to be fair I was only there for 2 days. Very relaxed chill out kind of vibe and mostly daytime partying with the exception of club nights at Barbarella's which is also great with the exception of the bathroom situation where there are 2 toilets and 2 urinals in a mens room for 1000 people. Besides that entrance and booze is very affordable and music was great.

Been to Defected twice, it’s become one of my favorite festivals going, 6 days of great music being played among three different stages, 2 boat parites everyday and after parties every night at Barbarella’s. The crowd has been great and the vibe is amazing, DJs hang out amongst the crowd, the location is beautiful, only two downsides is the bathroom situation on the boat party’s the line tends to get long, and Barbellas is in the next town over from the festival site so you can’t walk to it you will need to take a taxi.

after parties every night at Barbarella’s.

One of the coolest clubs around in my opinion as I'm all about the open air scenery. Cab ride to the club was less than 10 min from what i remember dont remember the kuna amount but i think equivalent to like 10-15 euro at most.

Selectors last year was amazing, doing it again this year.
I think pretty much all of the festivals at the garden have a similar relaxed vibe to them, so you should probably choose according to which ever dates \ line up suits you.

Regarding Barbarella, I went once last year, and wasn't that great, I think the fact that sunrise is much later at the end of August takes a bit from the experience (think Amnesia in september with 6AM finish time...), but I'll probably give it another try this year.
Taxi from what I remember was 20 euro, but are hard to find if you leave when the "day" program finishes, so leave a bit earlier.

Dimensions festival near Pula, on the other hand, was just terrible, so stay clear from that one...

Back