Best Clubs on Wednesday

G

graziavi

I am going to Ibiza on Wed Jul 2. I will not be there for the Sunday party at Space or Monday at Privlege. What clubs are the best on Wed,Thurs nights?

Thanks.

Wednesday - Subliminal @ Pacha will no doubt rock and of course Soul Heaven @ Pin-Up if you want things a little lighter!!

Thursday - MoS @ Pacha or of course Cream @ Amnesia.

Depends what to your looking for!!!

Depends on your style really, I prefer it more soulful/funky so would go to Soul Heaven, don't like Morillo anymore, his sound is boring and out of date, sick of hearing him play Thrill Me and Love Story with different accapellas.

For me, there's nothing worse than a DJ who plays last years records, classics are OK but you want to hear new music and classics. Your still sick of the sound of tunes from last year.

Having said that, on 2nd July, its only a residents party at Soul Heaven, so your probably better going to Subliminal for the Independence Day party with Morillo and Cassius.

When I'm there I'll be going to Soul Heaven myself to hear the maestro Timmy Regisford. 20 Euros is a class price as well for a party which starts at 4pm and goes on until 6am!

Bearing in mind Morillo was one of my favourite DJs about 4 years ago! In the earlier Subliminal days, everything was funkier!

Elrobbie said:
Depends on your style really, I prefer it more soulful/funky so would go to Soul Heaven, don't like Morillo anymore, his sound is boring and out of date, sick of hearing him play Thrill Me and Love Story with different accapellas.

For me, there's nothing worse than a DJ who plays last years records, classics are OK but you want to hear new music and classics. Your still sick of the sound of tunes from last year.

Having said that, on 2nd July, its only a residents party at Soul Heaven, so your probably better going to Subliminal for the Independence Day party with Morillo and Cassius.

When I'm there I'll be going to Soul Heaven myself to hear the maestro Timmy Regisford. 20 Euros is a class price as well for a party which starts at 4pm and goes on until 6am!

I feel the same at the moment. I n a recent interview Erick said he is playing a lot more classics now, as the people want this. Well i would prefer some new tunes too!

Why not check out Follow Me at El Divino. A bit more up-market, a bit classier with high quality music, decor and 'fit burds' ;)

Erick may be on a rewind tip at the moment but Pacha is always worth a visti, Cassius is tops

Back