BEDOUIN SAGA - HEART IBIZA - Sundays

Max2018

hello guys,
did anyone check out this party? I absolutely love sets by Bedouin but never seen them live.
If you did, pls share your experience as well as the venue, overall vibe, ticket and drink prices.
Thanks

I went for the first time when they had Lee Burridge and Patrice Baumel supporting in early June. Fantastic night! Very different to anywhere else I've been on the island. Older crowd, bit more formal vibe but very enjoyable and the production is excellent. Musically it was up there with the best I've seen in a few years in Ibiza. Drinks were the usual €20ish for a mixed drink but ticket price (from Spotlight) wasn't bad, €35.

I went for the first time when they had Lee Burridge and Patrice Baumel supporting in early June. Fantastic night! Very different to anywhere else I've been on the island. Older crowd, bit more formal vibe but very enjoyable and the production is excellent. Musically it was up there with the best I've seen in a few years in Ibiza. Drinks were the usual €20ish for a mixed drink but ticket price (from Spotlight) wasn't bad, €35.
thank you for your feedback .. im now super excited to attend this gig

WOW! there is an after hours .. that's awesome !! where is exactly ? is it with Bedouin ?

they often do afterhours yeah but unless you know someone of their team or a pr or something similiar, it'll be tricky to get on the list for it.

Hard to get there if u don't know anyone..
Location change from regular villas known for afterparties
Have a look at 2 black shuttle parked in front of Heart, at 7h00am,if u can sneak under the car :D,u may get in the villa as once u get into the shuttle the hardest part is done :lol: as they won't check again.

Heart gets my vote!! Fantastic club which I went to for the first time back in June. I went for the DJ Koze night with his "special guest" who was Jamie XX, I danced non stop! For a slightly more upmarket place I was surprised at how laid back the crowd was, plenty of people happy to chat and nobody batted an eyelid at me in my shorts and trainers considering everyone else was all dressed up. Top marks from me :D

Hard to get there if u don't know anyone..
Location change from regular villas known for afterparties
Have a look at 2 black shuttle parked in front of Heart, at 7h00am,if u can sneak under the car :D,u may get in the villa as once u get into the shuttle the hardest part is done :lol: as they won't check again.
most likely be rolling .. hard to get under the bus mate :) will try to make friends n try to hop in that black shuttle
.. the question is how im gonna get back??

Heart gets my vote!! Fantastic club which I went to for the first time back in June. I went for the DJ Koze night with his "special guest" who was Jamie XX, I danced non stop! For a slightly more upmarket place I was surprised at how laid back the crowd was, plenty of people happy to chat and nobody batted an eyelid at me in my shorts and trainers considering everyone else was all dressed up. Top marks from me :D
sounds like u had loads of fun.. .. i think they mentioned that there is dress code for heart ibiza .. im gonna dress to impress just to blend in but make sure all outfits are climate cool material and of course keep my dancing shoes on :)

Didn't want to put in Gossip, however, anyone think that Bedouin / Saga might be on moves this year? Are they big enough for a larger club yet? ;)

Didn't want to put in Gossip, however, anyone think that Bedouin / Saga might be on moves this year? Are they big enough for a larger club yet? ;)
I am shouting for it since last year...
Saga and /or Behrouz @ Pacha would be fabulous

I am shouting for it since last year...
Saga and /or Behrouz @ Pacha would be fabulous

The sound would certainly fit Pacha I agree. Personally, I prefer their sound in the day, but that is just me. I never caught them at Heart last season, just intrigued if they have a big enough following for 20+ weeks in one of the bigger clubs.

The sound would certainly fit Pacha I agree. Personally, I prefer their sound in the day, but that is just me. I never caught them at Heart last season, just intrigued if they have a big enough following for 20+ weeks in one of the bigger clubs.
I am sure they could easily fill Pacha as much as HS82..

Back