Be

Beside parties & restaurants todo list, i ve also got some beaches i've never been such

http://ibizaglobalradio.com/10-de-los-rincones-mas-bonitos-de-ibiza/

i would like to know if its easy to get by car (not too many curves, up and down roads things that give me heights and u have to focus on the road/straight/tight curves ) and not much walking from car to beaches (less than 20mn:1 km Atlantis is not on the list as ive read its a pain to get there..)

1 El restaurante Cala Mastella (El Bigotes) i didnt plan to eat there as i can't eat fishes (bulleit de peix) just, have a visit...

2Cala Es Portitxol , i ve read , we can only access it by boat?

3Cala Llentrisca

4Cala d´en Serra

i'm sure to have other beaches ive never been, but can't find my notes ,if some have any handsome underrated beach out of famous ones (cala comte, salada, benirras,cala de hort, Vadella, Es Cubells), feel free to drop names

Cala den Serra is easy to get to, just make sure you park at the top of the road and don't attempt to drive down to the beach.

2 & 3 by boat OR walking. but not possible by car (and that‘s a good thing).

1 & 4 easy accessible by car

@craig72 Bora bora has lot the plot since they can't put loud music ,loosing their license a few years ago, 2015?

its weird to think that it was among big spot not to miss decades such as Space ibz the aera of afterparty club and not regular club.

4. Walk back up the hill is tough if done in the middle of the day. Quite a few cars parked halfway up the hill but the road is not the best so I would advise only taking a car down if it is yours and not a hire car.

Once you get there though it's a lovely spot.

I went to the beach of Cala Mastella this year and I wouldn’t crave to return there. Port des torrent and San Miguel are easily accessed underrated beaches in my opinion. Cala den Serra is one of my favourites. Atlantis is not hard to get to unless you are particularly unfit. I was surprised as I first visited this year. It’s more of a pain to get down than to get up. I will definitely return.

I once asked Aquabus why they don't extend the Ibiza/PDB ferry to Es Cavellet beach and then round to Salinas so trippers could avoid the bus and the walk (particularly to Es Cavellet). Their answer was there are no jetties to land passengers and none will be built as the whole area is a nature reserve. That's fair enough, but I don't see how a couple of small jetties would spoil the area, and I also wonder (cynically) if there was any input from the bus company?

Back