Beach Stuff

CasaNegron

Pedalos, Kayaks and small sailboats (Hobie cats, sunfish, etc)...

Any idea on how much this stuff will run (by day or hour)? This trip over will be a long one, and the vast majority of our time will be at the playa. If it helps, about half our trip we will be staying in Portinatx, but in reality we will be driving all over to visit other beaches about every other day.

Normally, I would just lay about and imbibe, but I will be there with a son that's turning 5 during the trip..... the kid already snorkels and does the go-pro thing, so we have that covered.

Last edited:
That does not sound too bad... I assume it will hold his attention for less than an hour on any given afternoon anyway.

waterpark in Portinatx

Yeah... I saw that one online. The prices online were a bit rich, but from what I can tell it is attached to a hotel, so they are getting their pound of flesh from non-guests. I will take a look see it if is worthwhile when i get there.

We actually plan on celebrating his birthday at the waterpark in PDB and carting in SA. Had to go all out, as he is stuck in Ibiza with us, and not eating cake at home with his friends... :rolleyes:

Back