Be@Space

Ali Bon Tempi

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already but what kind of music would we expect from Danny T and guests at this night?

Tempted for another cheeky week in September and it's the closing party.

Cheers in advance,

I'm gonna be there next Thursday!!! Can't Fookin WAIT!!!! :)

I'm a wee bit gutted Mr Tenaglia isn't doing any marathon sets while out in ibiza though?!?! Was hoping to catch the guy do at least 5 hours?! That's what he normally does?!

I haven't been but some friends of mine went recently and said it was great, not that busy but busy enough and they got free, yes FREE tickets for Danny T when they bought a cocktail in Savannah's so worth a try if your in San An.

Cheers for the help, anyone else been this year?

What was it like, number of people, atmosphere, music?

I went a week ago and had a great time, despite the fact that Tenaglia's style has never really been my cup of tea. Fantastic atmosphere, the place was packed comparably to a Cox or We Love night. Recommend you check it out.

I haven't been but some friends of mine went recently and said it was great, not that busy but busy enough and they got free, yes FREE tickets for Danny T when they bought a cocktail in Savannah's so worth a try if your in San An.

Can't see them doing that deal in August...

I went a week ago and had a great time, despite the fact that Tenaglia's style has never really been my cup of tea. Fantastic atmosphere, the place was packed comparably to a Cox or We Love night. Recommend you check it out.

I'm there! 8)

Check out his new mix CD "Futurism" and that will give you some of what his sound is.
It dark, its minimal, it tech, its progressive, its tribal, its deep, its funky, its hypnotic, its banging, but most of all its GREAT!! Trust me I know ;)

sirius.png
Listen to Danny's comments on some tracks of Futurism, his upcoming compilation:
LINK (Click or Save As...)

Order Futurism at Amazon.com :D

By the way I will be one of his guest on Aug 21st. I hope to see some of you there :D

Back