Bars in Playa d'en Bossa

ashm

Hi,

Looking for advice on bars please rather than clubs as we've decided on the bigger events already. I've been to Ibiza twice but stayed in San Antonio both times. We're going to PDB on Saturday and I'm happy to wander around and see what there is but it would be good to have somewhere to aim for the first night. Any suggestions for somewhere that's quite chilled but still has an atmosphere, not too expensive and would play kind of more mainstream house/drum & bass? I've had a look around the site, what about Dunes or Tantra? Thanks in advance

Tantra over Dunes for me. Look at the Tantra's FB page the day you're headin' there to find out who's the special DJ who's gonna play a pre-party there (likely from 11 to 2).

Tantra over Dunes for me. Look at the Tantra's FB page the day you're headin' there to find out who's the special DJ who's gonna play a pre-party there (likely from 11 to 2).
What's prices like In tantra dunes for beer etc? Been before but was a few year back.

Normally pop into Murphy's isn't to bad of a bar

At the evening : Go to Dalt Vila. Cale de Virgen for a Coffee is cool , even If you are not gay. Petit Vermouth ist also nice , friendly People and not so expensive. Maybe Dunes or something If you dont want to go there. At the evenings Nassau or other Bars are dead. Its a shame ...

& do some of the old man's bars in Ibiza Town and save yourself a few bucks.

You are a little right : These Bars are calm and sometimes boring for some people. But sometimes its okay to have a calm start to the night and to begin to get mad later. There are not only grandpas in Dalt Vila

Last edited:
Back