⭕ Bars and smaller clubs 2023

The Sun God

If not already mentioned, check out the Chidas Cantina sessions and the Dalias vinyl club. I know Ian Kennedy who plays at both a fair bit, very much on the funk side of things.

Pippi shared this recent video from The Standard featuring a killer tune from Kiko Navarro

My criticism of these posh bars is that whilst the music is top notch everyone just ends up sat around on sofas. It's a very controlled vibe. the same story with Casa Bonay near where I live. You really want to shunt the furniture to the side and let the place go off but they evidently don't want that

New management at lolas? Calendar on resident advisor looks pretty stacked including several rooftop events

Much of the music there isn't really to my taste but it does have the trappings of a real club with real clubbers and real DJs creating a real vibe, which in the current climate is a real USP.

Yours, SOS Sargantana
as ever, keeping it real.

Second time visiter.

First time at Pikes last night for bushwacka. Massive night. My second favorite Ibiza night next to TaleofUs at Space back in 2016.

Coming back in July with a larger group and wondering where to look for similiar smaller scale floors with great sound and vibes.

Second time visiter.

First time at Pikes last night for bushwacka. Massive night. My second favorite Ibiza night next to TaleofUs at Space back in 2016.

Coming back in July with a larger group and wondering where to look for similiar smaller scale floors with great sound and vibes.

akasha, the indoor venue of las dalias up in san carlos.

also, friday nights at NUI might be good this summer if it picks up traction.

akasha, the indoor venue of las dalias up in san carlos.

also, friday nights at NUI might be good this summer if it picks up traction.
Thanks - we checked it out yesterday. The lineup wasn't really my cup of tea- but great location both indoors and outdoors. Will def pass by in July for the Sven Vath night.

Any other similiar places are appreciated :)

Back