Banks in ibiza

C

Chicoloco

This mioght sound silly but.....
What is the ATM situation in Ibiza? HOw easy is it to pull more oney from the bank during your stay, or should I go with pre-planned cash, (which I'd rather not.)

Much easier using the ATMs. Just make sure someone is with you and you don't get robbed as you're doing it. Don't take all your trip cash with you at once. and the ATMs are easy to use. Just ask for the "telebanco" :D Funny story, someone directed our party to a telebanco and we wound up in the West End just like that haha. So my friend was gettin money as I stood inside with her and my brother and his friend stood outside holding the door hahahaha. Better safe than sorry

robbery?

Just make sure someone is with you and you don't get robbed as you're doing it. Don't take all your trip cash with you at once. and the ATMs are easy to use. Just ask for the "telebanco" Funny story, someone directed our party to a telebanco and we wound up in the West End just like that haha. So my friend was gettin money as I stood inside with her and my brother and his friend stood outside holding the door hahahaha. Better safe than sorry

wow ur making canada sound like it has a robbery problem, ibiza isnt full of bag snatchers and criminals dude. my missus would go to the telebanco at night on her OWN with no problems.

Ibiza-girlie said:
i think i was so tired when i wrote that last nite i dint actually know what i was meaning myself :eek:

:lol: :lol:
Don't post if you're sleepy Ibiza-girlie. That's as natural as "Don't drive if you've drunk"

;)

Re: robbery?

methodman said:
Just make sure someone is with you and you don't get robbed as you're doing it. Don't take all your trip cash with you at once. and the ATMs are easy to use. Just ask for the "telebanco" Funny story, someone directed our party to a telebanco and we wound up in the West End just like that haha. So my friend was gettin money as I stood inside with her and my brother and his friend stood outside holding the door hahahaha. Better safe than sorry

wow ur making canada sound like it has a robbery problem, ibiza isnt full of bag snatchers and criminals dude. my missus would go to the telebanco at night on her OWN with no problems.

Nah, it's not that. It's just it was our first time in ibiza, we've heard horror stories about the West End and there were hundreds of drunks fighting and falling over everywhere... just taking a precaution.

Normally You dont have a problem to get money from the atm.
But sometimes they are empty and so You don't get money...

eivissafan said:
Normally You dont have a problem to get money from the atm.
But sometimes they are empty and so You don't get money...

Yup,
can vouch for that!! Last year we wondered to Bora Bora on Sunday afternoon, after a marvellous lunch, couple of drinks. Remebered I needed some dough, and knew there were a few atms in PDB. Made a slight detour, tried the 1st, ok, no money left. Tried the nest same, getting worried now!! Ended up legging it back to our place in Figeurats to get some dough at the apartment reception!! Took another hour to cool down cill out again :rolleyes:

The ones in Ibiza Town always seemed to have money al al San An.

Back