Awakenings Festival 2019

Yes.

Saturday only - Sunday better (as usual) but child duty.

Programming is making things complicated, specifically the end of the night will be a fight between Joris, Pan-Pot, Beyer, Charlotte de Witte Capriati and Paganini - how annoying.

Other people we may want to see are: Enzo Siragusa, Loco Dice, Paula Temple, Rebekah, Reiner Zonneveld, Fjaak, Victoru Ruiz, Enrico Sangiuliano - and defo Amelie Lens.

You?

Some lovely picks you got! Specially Paula and Rebekah. Seen Paula before so will be giving her a miss this time but I deffo recommend her. So far my Saturday looks like this:

Z_
JOYHAUSER 12:00 – 13:30
Y_
ANASTASIA KRISTENSEN 13:30 – 15:00
V_open_air
BART SKILS
& VICTOR RUIZ 15:00 – 16:30

Z_
REBEKAH 16:30 – 17:30
Y_
Ø [Phase] b2b MATRIXXMAN 17:30 – 18:30
A_
ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER
(AnD & Dasha Rush) 18:30 – 19:45

A_
I HATE MODELS 19:45 – 21:15
W_open_air
PAN-POT 21:15 – 23:00

Then continue in de school with Stanislav Tolkachev, VTSS and Talismann. If you get a chance check out de school...it is incredible venue. So excited can't wait!

Is it your first time doing awakenings fest?

Some lovely picks you got! Specially Paula and Rebekah. Seen Paula before so will be giving her a miss this time but I deffo recommend her. So far my Saturday looks like this:

Z_
Y_
V_open_air
BART SKILS

Z_
Y_
A_

A_
W_open_air

Then continue in de school with Stanislav Tolkachev, VTSS and Talismann. If you get a chance check out de school...it is incredible venue. So excited can't wait!

No, I've been once before.

Would quite like to check the school out but we need to be semi-normal to handle child duty on Sunday.

We shall see.

Your plan looks good; every time we make plans, we never stick to them.

Yeah back again for both days. Will make a semi plan for to get us till around 7, after then all plans become pointless ?

I have been last year and in terms of organisation I think it is one of the best festivals. No q's to toilets/bar plenty of free tap water. Free sun glasses at the entrance, plenty of space to dance even tho it's sold out. After awakenings last year I also attended EE in london which had shocking qs for tap water and they run out of water towards the end, crazy!

Yeah it never goes according to the plan but I always enjoy making one :D

Have to agree, the whole thing just works so seamlessly. Fingers crossed for similar weather to last year. What a dream!

One of my favourite festivals for sure. See you on the dancer.

Yeah the weather is looking amazing. Shame most of djs I wanna see Saturday playing in a tent. It's on a harder side so I understand why it wouldn't really work outside in daylight70417042

AREA X SUNDAY

Tale of US VS BEN KLOCK

It's not a B2B between them, well unless something new has come out? Could quite happily stay at this stage all day! Although since it is going to be nice and sunny I will try venture to the open air stages.

Z_
Y_
V_open_air
BART SKILS

Z_
Y_
A_

A_
W_open_air

Just quickly skipped a set of Stanislav Tolkachev - glad I did, won't be going to that! ?

VTSS also doesn't sound like my kind of music.

Just quickly skipped a set of Stanislav Tolkachev - glad I did, won't be going to that! ?

VTSS also doesn't sound like my kind of music.

Haha that's fair! From the djs you mentioned I can see you are more into mainstream stuff, which is still awesome (I got beyer and panpot on the list myself they are great) but at some point you start wanting to hear something different and fresh. Guess it just depends how long you have been in the scene. Stanislav is really pushing boundaries in techno atm so I can understand why it's not for everyone but for me that's what makes it special because I know he will surprise me the most :) When it comes to VTSS she mixes in a lot of EBM and fast hard tracks so again not your usual mainstream techno sound but in a club you just can't help to lose your shit to it ha.

You might want to check out the official saturday after party tho artists there have a sound that you would enjoy more (enrico, bart skils)

Haha that's fair! From the djs you mentioned I can see you are more into mainstream stuff, which is still awesome (I got beyer and panpot on the list myself they are great) but at some point you start wanting to hear something different and fresh. Guess it just depends how long you have been in the scene. Stanislav is really pushing boundaries in techno atm so I can understand why it's not for everyone but for me that's what makes it special because I know he will surprise me the most :) When it comes to VTSS she mixes in a lot of EBM and fast hard tracks so again not your usual mainstream techno sound but in a club you just can't help to lose your shit to it ha.

You might want to check out the official saturday after party tho artists there have a sound that you would enjoy more (enrico, bart skils)
The official after party on Sunday looks much better - got some tickets for Saturday but probably won't go.

Just watching some livestreams tonight since I can't make it...(while it's practically around the corner here..)
Looks pretty good.

Back