Aug 3rd - 17th

JayDR8

Hey guys!

I’m heading out to Ibiza on 3rd August until 17th August, staying in Amistat hostel in San Antonio which is where I stayed last year as it’s really social and has a good atmosphere.

I will be travelling alone as my friend has had to pull out but I will be meeting a few people out there that i met last year and have two different friends joining me for seperate part of the holiday but it would be good to catch up with anyone that wants to hang out/go out. Last year we had a decent WhatsApp group going on and it would be good to do the same. Drop me a message if you fancy it!

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I’m heading out to Ibiza on 3rd August until 17th August, staying in Amistat hostel in San Antonio which is where I stayed last year as it’s really social and has a good atmosphere.

I will be travelling alone as my friend has had to pull out but I will be meeting a few people out there that i met last year and have two different friends joining me for seperate part of the holiday but it would be good to catch up with anyone that wants to hang out/go out. Last year we had a decent WhatsApp group going on and it would be good to do the same. Drop me a message if you fancy it!
I will be in ibiza same time as you lets meet up and hang out

I'll be there with a friend from Aug 9-15. I went alone last year for the first time and met some very cool people on this forum! We were able to get a Whatsapp group started and meet up to hang out - We should get one started!

Hey!

My friend and I will visit Ibiza from Aug 5 - 9. We will be living in the Playa dén Bossa area.
Our plans is right now to visit Ushuaia, Pacha, go on boat trip, chilling at the beach and have a trip to formentera.

Let me know if way will like to join some of it!

Back