Aug 10-25th?

Swedishgirl98

Hey! Ill be traveling to Ibiza alone, going to stay close in the playa del bossa area. Anyone else there the 10-25th of aug? Need friends (gender doesnt matter) to zip drinks with, or just watch the sunset :)

I am out there 10 till the 18th on my own got a free spare ticket to glitterbox on Friday if you wanted it.

Hello,
I will be going in August as well. I havent picked out the exact dates yet. I am from the U.S. and I will be traveling alone. If you two would like to meet up, let me know!

I will stay in PDB more than likely. This will be my second time in ibiza. I went there alone in september of last year. and I stayed in PDB. I havent picked the exact dates yet. I will be on vacation the whole month of August, so I am planning everything. Where will you be located?

I will stay in PDB more than likely. This will be my second time in ibiza. I went there alone in september of last year. and I stayed in PDB. I havent picked the exact dates yet. I will be on vacation the whole month of August, so I am planning everything. Where will you be located?

Oh fun! I live in usa every summer. Ofc i can meet, just send me a pm (lol thought this was message but its the forum). Im in pdb too!

I will be traveling solo in Ibiza the 19th - 24th. I'm staying in a hotel in Ibiza for a few days then traveling to San Antoni for the remainder of the trip. Looking to do some clubbing, boat parties, and exploring the island!

Hey! Ill be traveling to Ibiza alone, going to stay close in the playa del bossa area. Anyone else there the 10-25th of aug? Need friends (gender doesnt matter) to zip drinks with, or just watch the sunset :)
My friend Jennifer and I will be there same time as you staying in the old town We will be clubbing a lot and would love to do it with other people

Back