anyone willing to sell a NIE number

im a canadian sick and tired of the work visa process,been at it for months, i'll be very generous if someone not returning to ibiza this summer would sell there number.

;) its illegal but thousands do it every year..................you don't strictly need an NIE to work in ibiza. if you work for pacha or something yeah but many many bars, clubs, events, etc all employ people without an NIE.

if you're serious about going i'd book a two week holiday and search for a job whilst you are there, if you get something then just stay and have yourself some fun;) ;) !!

kind of....lol

yes a little illegal :rolleyes: but im willing to take the risk,if i get caught i stole it,that simple,im willing to take that risk..even for people that are going there this summer,if ur interested email me, couple hundred euros could mean u staying in ibiza a while longer,good deal i think.

easy for british!

iuf ur from the Uk apparently its a matter of taking your passport into trhe police station in ibiza and fillout an application!very easy im told,im a canadian, getting a NIE is imposible!

Back