anyone live near brighton!!

brightonbaby

anyone from around the brighton area planning on going to work in ibiza this year, i am but my mates won't come they say they have this thing called responsibilies but i wouldn't know what that is!!

liz 8)

Aloha Liz, live near Brighton myself, i wont be heading out to ibiza to work this summer, ive done it for the past 2 years and have decided to head to Newquay for the summer.

Alltho i shall be heading out to ibiza for the whole of September, meerly to chill and hit the closing parties!

really newquay, how come u want to go there, i lived in cornwall for 7 years and still go down there loads to see all my mates, it gets boring really quickly, just a warning.

liz xx

Well apart from hearing it doesnt have a bad nightlife to it, obviously shiite compared to ibiza, but i also really want to start up surfing again, i done it for a few years when i was younger, but stopped going to Cornwall after discovering Ibiza, so after 2 summers in ibiza, thought i was due a change of scenery.

Will obviously get my dose of Ibiza in September...

hiya, i live in margate(kent)im looking to go aswell.my mates said exactly the same! i just need to find a job because iv tried everywhere and cant afford to go out and just look. where are you working?x

I live in Brighton! Will be out there for a holiday at some point - might even wangle myself a gig somewhere....8)

I'm at uni in London, but am from Hove. Will be working in Ibiza in June and July if you want to give me a shout!

Hi all my name Warren i'm 21 from Brighton going out bout 2nd week in May never beenb4 and am ****ting it abit all my mated bottled it so i'm on my own need a job and somewhere 2 live my email is warrenclark@hotmail.co.uk if any 1 can help let me no mayb meet up laters

Back