Anyone leaving Ibiza before Friday?

DelMarSunset

I was wondering if anyone was leaving before Friday, could they post here if Law Ibizan Gin is available in the duty free shop and if so how much is it? I want to take a couple of bottles home and would rather not have to put them in my suitcase. Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone was leaving before Friday, could they post here if Law Ibizan Gin is available in the duty free shop and if so how much is it? I want to take a couple of bottles home and would rather not have to put them in my suitcase. Thanks!
DMS, I pretty sure that it’s not.
I studied the gin last Tuesday in great detail at duty free and it was your standard shit with a few curveballs thrown in. I don’t (not 100% ) remember seeing this.
We just got 3 bottles of Larios, but couldn’t help notice that there was better value overall at Mercadona

That gin from Mercadona, about €5 a bottle is not bad, or Stewards from Eroski at 4.39 :spank:
Got a wardrobe full of Larios....rainy day

I find Mercadona good value across the board - esp the fresh meat. Also fond of those microwaveable chips in the purple crisp packet.

Booze-wise, maybe check Lidl too?

Big fan of Lidl, their own beers are great value...if you have a fridge. A big warning though about the brown rum from Dom Rep, very nasty, like the cheapest Uk supermarket scotch, most peculiar.

Back to the topic, the airport has all the expected as said, Larios, Gordons, Bombay Sapphire, some flavoured things.
I'm also not 100% but usually have a good look. I think they're not big enough players, so it's Lawless.

Ok folks thanks for the replies, will just have to buy a couple of bottles from the supermarket and pack them carefully in my hold bags

I know, its too late now... but OF COURSE there is LAW Gin at the Duty free. It is even presented in its own shelf! So, maybe next time :)

I found it (couldn’t miss it in all honesty) and brought back 2 bottles. I had a look on the website and they don’t appear to deliver it to the UK so I will have to make them last

Back