Anyone from the States or anywhere in Ibiza August 2-9

U

unceekup

Me and a couple of friends will be in Ibiza from August 2-9 and would love to meet up with people to party with! If you're interested let me know! Should be a week to remember!

Hey....

A friend and I will be there August 3 to August 14! Tell me more about you.....

Not from the states, but going with a friend august the 3th till august the 14th, staying in San An.

hello

hiya, cant wait to go to ibiza, it will be my first time there too! and yes if i have anything to do with it, it will be a week to remember! where are you staying? me and my mates will be there from 2nd-9th August hope to see you there.
;) :D

unceekup said:
Me and a couple of friends will be in Ibiza from August 2-9 and would love to meet up with people to party with! If you're interested let me know! Should be a week to remember!

Hey, I'm heading to San Antonio and Playa d'en Bossa from July 31 to August 7. It's my second time on the island. Let me know at steventwleong@hotmail.com if you wanna hang out. Oh yeah, I'm flying out of Vancouver into Europe.

Me and 2 of my friends arrive the 3th of august on the island for 2 weeks.

He lukie, misschien hebben we hetzelfde vliegtuig. Wij zitten in playa d'en bossa, Jet appartementen.

wie weet, ik schreeuw wel een keer in het vliegtuig, moet je wel reageren anders staat iedereen me zo raar aan te kijken. Wij vliegen om 13:00 uur vanaf brussel, mzzl

Back