Anyone ever seen the film Weekender?

Johnny Vodka

Not much about it on the net, but seems to take in 90s raves, Ibiza and the Dam. 8) Came across it while searching for Blu-rays (for my new player), but could just be another shoddy sub Human Traffic flick...

my question is the sample from the Roy The Roach radio. I kind of remember him from friday night radio, was he on radio 1 or Kiss (before it went all **** & commercial)

never heard of him! There's a thing called Google which I believe can help with such questions. ;)

Trailer for weekender looks ok... check out Small Town Ecstacy doc on youtube. Those crazy yanks and there light shows.

Its out on DVD now-----already!.

Asda have it for 8 quid but I think I will either wait till they reduce it to 3 quid or rent it?

Anyone seen it?

I watched it last night, theres torrents of it available to download

Its ok, not brilliant, theres some good tunes in it, the ending was a bit weird, I wont give anything away, but it didnt really make sense!

Its set in 1990, ending in 1991 - lots of acid house tunes in it, and some oldskool hardcore ones, its funny towards the end when the dj character that plays at the raves starts moaning about all the hardcore thats being played!

Overall its worth a watch, but nothing special.

The Ibiza scenes could of been filmed anywhere, as its mainly in a villa, and the other scenes are fairly generic and nothing stood out as being Ibiza, even the beach he goes to...

I watched it last night, theres torrents of it available to download

Its ok, not brilliant, theres some good tunes in it, the ending was a bit weird, I wont give anything away, but it didnt really make sense!

Its set in 1990, ending in 1991 - lots of acid house tunes in it, and some oldskool hardcore ones, its funny towards the end when the dj character that plays at the raves starts moaning about all the hardcore thats being played!

Overall its worth a watch, but nothing special.

The Ibiza scenes could of been filmed anywhere, as its mainly in a villa, and the other scenes are fairly generic and nothing stood out as being Ibiza, even the beach he goes to...

Cheers.
I'll see if they have it in my local American Francise Blockbuster

Back